No wonder Xing Jing asked if it was a false report. After all, the relationship between Da Qiang and the Rong people is not good. If the report is true, it not only means that they have plans to attack Dayue, but also that the two countries have united.

    It seemed they couldn't stand it anymore.

    "You have also read the memorial, what do you think?" Emperor Chongzheng looked at these courtiers and asked.

    "Your Majesty, they are just mobilizing troops. It doesn't mean that they must attack my Dayue. In the past, they would come to our border to plunder from time to time. Maybe this time it will be the same as before." Said the Secretary of the Ministry of Justice.

    "Hum..." a general snorted immediately after hearing the words of Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice: "Master Shangshu, you think too well. If it's just to fight grass valleys, why bother to unite and mobilize troops, Your Majesty, they are obviously preparing Unite to prepare to attack Dayue, don't take it lightly, you must make preparations early!"

    Almost half of the people who agreed with him felt that the Daqiang and Rong tribes were ambitious and had to be guarded against.

    As for how to prevent it, if it is true that the Great Qiang and the Rong people are united, whether it is a battle or a fight will have to be discussed.

    "War, of course, is to fight to the end. My country has been peaceful and peaceful for the past year, and the national treasury is full. Why don't you take this opportunity to frighten these ambitious guys, so that they know that I am not easy to bully, so that they don't keep threatening war. We, people have come to our door, do we have to give in to them like before?" The generals said the same thing.

    "General Han, don't be alarmist. Where did they come? If we really want to fight, at least give me a fight against Dai Viet. Now that I have finally recovered from prison, the most important thing I should do is to recuperate, although there is no shortage of national treasury. The money has been paid, but the soldiers have not been trained. I have lived in peace for a long time, and the soldiers have not experienced war for many years. The minister's opinion is that it is not appropriate to start a war now. The Daqiang and Rong people are doing the same thing as before. It is nothing more than I just want to get year-old silver and year-old food from me, if their conditions are not too harsh, we can agree to them first and give us time to increase our strength." Minister of the Ministry of War said.

    "Hey" General Ma sneered and said, "I don't know how long ago, you used this kind of rhetoric, but in the end, it just made them push forward more and more. The majestic Da Yue, facing the enemy's provocation, dare not even fight It's no wonder that they are becoming more and more unscrupulous. Your majesty, I believe that since there is no shortage of military pay, they should face the challenge head-on. Only when they are scared can they truly surrender. .”

    Emperor Chongzheng was a little moved by what he said.

    He has long been fed up with the anger of those small countries.

    "General Ma is so swearing, can you guarantee the combat power of my soldiers in Da Viet? If you are defeated, the consequences will be a hundred times more serious than the current peace. And the people of Da Viet, once there is a war, they will be destroyed. You can't just because you are a general , I look forward to fighting for the sake of meritorious service!" The Minister of the Ministry of War refused to budge.

    Zhou Yi looked suspiciously at the Minister of the Ministry of War, when did this old man become so powerful and able to fight these generals head-on for so long.

    The Minister of the Ministry of War tried his best to stop the war, but Zhou Yi didn't believe the truths he said, so as not to save the world from suffering, Zhou Yi sneered, thinking he didn't know the background of the Minister of the Ministry of War!

    Since he opposed the war in this way, since it was not for the public, it was naturally because of self-interest. The Minister of the Ministry of War was in charge of the military manufacturing of weapons. It's a tricky thing. In the days when there is no war, the Ministry of War will be more strict and make some fake goods. Who knows...

    Zhou Yi glanced at the Minister of the Ministry of War. It is because of this that the old man is afraid of war. , Those military artifacts are missing the stuffing.

    As for these generals trying their best to stand on the main station, it is easy to understand that military generals themselves are more bloody than civilian officials. Apart from the reasons they just said, they naturally have their own plans. They are generals. If there is no war, the military power will be handed over. Only very few troops will be left in their hands, and there will be no battles. They are almost transparent figures in the court.

    From their standpoint, it is true that they should fight both public and private.

    "The combat power of a soldier needs to be tempered by blood. If he is often shrunk in a turtle shell, even a god general and a heavenly soldier will only be tempered with blood!" General Ma said with wide-eyed eyes.

    "Xing Jing, Yang Zhiwen, what do you think?" Emperor Chongzheng didn't comment on the debate between the general and the minister of the Ministry of War. After looking around, he still asked two people from the cabinet.

    Xing Jing stepped forward, "Your Majesty, I think what the two generals and Mr. Tang said are all reasonable. I think we should prepare for war in private, but we still have to fight for the possibility of peace. Look at the big Qiang What is the purpose of fighting with the Rong people? If we can make peace, I do not recommend fighting at this time. If the other party's conditions are too high, we will not rush to deal with it when we really fight.

    " Supplementary, the consideration is indeed more comprehensive.

    His words also coincided with Zhou Yi's meaning. If there is a possibility of peace, Zhou Yi does not recommend going to war at this time. His new policy has not been implemented for a long time, and it will take time to wait for it to grow. A stable and peaceful environment is of course crucial.

    But if the opponent made an inch of progress, now Dai Yue has the power to fight, and the general's words are not without reason, blindly retreating will only make him fall into a situation where he cannot retreat.

    Moreover, Zhou Yi heard unusual news from the joint deployment of troops from the Qiang and Rong tribes. This should be different from the usual extortion. The two countries are willing to let go of their old enemies. It seems that they have made up their minds in all likelihood. It's time to start an all-out war against Dai Viet.

    Da Qiang, Rong, and Di Yi are like three hyenas, but the fat of Da Yue keeps dangling around their mouths, luring them to eat. This piece of fat is too delicious, and according to According to Zhou Yi's information, life in the northern countries was not easy last year, and there were internal disputes. Only by unifying the outside world at this time can the conflict be diverted. Da Viet is naturally their first choice.

    External temptation and internal cause, Dai Viet's prosperity and richness have become their magic barrier. Even if they know that Dai Viet may have an "artifact", but encroaching on Dai Viet has always been the goal of these countries. It is impossible for them to give up, no matter whether they win or lose. , at least call again.

    As the saying goes, those with bare feet are not afraid of wearing shoes. They are stubborn stones, and Dai Viet is fine porcelain.

    "Yang Zhiwen, what's your opinion?" Emperor Chongzheng looked at Yang Zhiwen again.

    Yang Zhiwen hurriedly bowed his head: "Return to the emperor, and my ministers will agree with the words of the Lord Xing."

    Emperor Chongzheng nodded slightly, at this time he saw Zhou Yi who was always bowing his head in the back, and called his name: "Zhou Yi, how about you? Is there anything to add?"