"Heaven is jealous of talents." Master Sun Zhu sighed.

    "I didn't know he's been sick for so long..." Zhou Yi picked up a glass of wine and drank it down.

    "You are in the capital, busy with government affairs, and he is far away in Jiangyin. Let alone you, even I heard about it by accident. Zhou Yi, don't be too sad." Master Sun Zhu saw that Zhou Yi's appearance was not right, so he hurriedly comforted him .

    Zhou Yi nodded.

    The two talked for a long time before Master Sun Zhu got up and left.

    After Master Sun Zhu left, Zhou Yi sat alone for a long time. Some of his childhood friends, one went far away, and he didn’t even know the other was gone. , only to find that the flowers have faded and the flowers have already changed the world.

    Zhou Yi poured a glass of wine, looked ahead, and murmured: "I didn't expect you to die young. As your friend, I didn't even know the news of your death. At that time, you asked if we were friends already." , Now let me tell you, I am not worthy to be your friend, Zheng Zhi, have a good journey!" Zhou Yi sprinkled the wine in his glass.

    "Sanggong, what's wrong with you?" Li Yingru knew that Zhou Yi was treating her friend, but why did she look so heavy after meeting her friend?

    Zhou Yi waved his hand, "It's okay, let me think about it."

    Li Yingru stopped asking, seeing Zhou Yi's face was a little blushing, and helped him to bed, seeing Zhou Yi closed his eyes, Li Yingru tucked the quilt for him Then he turned and left.

    For several days in a row, Zhou Yi was a little depressed, and his usual smiling face disappeared, which made the commercial department tremble. Although Zhou Yi is easy to get angry, he is also easy to talk on weekdays, but the people below treat him with respect. There is awe in my heart.

    But before he could continue to meditate, Emperor Chongzheng called him away. He thought that this time it would be the same as usual. Emperor Chongzheng was looking for him alone. All called.

    Zhou Yi quietly stood at the end of the line.

    "This is the urgent report of the Northwest Pass, please take a look." Emperor Chongzheng glanced at the dozen or so courtiers below, and handed the memorial in his hand to Xing Jing.

    Xing Jing opened it, and everyone else looked at Xing Jing, not knowing what was in the memorial. Xing Jing looked at it, and his face became solemn, "Your Majesty, how could this be? Could it be a false report?

    " Handed it to Yang Zhiwen behind him, and said in surprise.

    Emperor Chongzheng sat on the dragon couch with a cold face and did not speak.

    There was a moment of silence in the imperial study room. Standing here were the chief ministers of the cabinet, the six ministers, the heads of the three departments, and the generals in charge of the army. They could be said to be the most important ministers among the ministers.

    Of course Zhou Yi is now on the same level as the six ministers, but he still consciously ranks at the bottom.

    You don't need to think about this battle to know, the things in the booklet are unusual, Northwest Pass? What can happen at the Northwest Pass? It is adjacent to the Rong and Daqiang, and the Diyi from the north to the northeast. These three countries are the most powerful among Dayue's neighbors, and they have always been the most covetous of Dayue.

    Could it be that there was some unusual movement there.

    The book was passed on among these important ministers, and finally reached Zhou Yi's hands. When he opened it, his forehead wrinkled instantly. Sure enough, there was a report from the Northwest Pass, and the Great Qiang and Rong people frequently mobilized their troops, and some gathered at the Northwest Pass. Phenomenon.