"Master Wen, congratulations, congratulations." Zhou Yi said to Wen Qu in a warm voice.

    Wen Qu was still in a daze at this moment: "Zhou Yi, tell me, why did the emperor suddenly appoint me as the chief examiner?"

    Zhou Yi smiled and said, "Why can't it be you, your qualifications are already enough!"

    "That's what I said, but..." Wen Qu glanced at Zhou Yi, and suddenly stopped, he seemed to understand something, it seemed that he was in Zhou Yi's favor.

    As the only person in the court who was closely related to Zhou Yi, he who had not been in the eyes of Emperor Chongzheng before, now being led by Zhou Yi like this, naturally gained a sense of presence in Emperor Chongzheng, and he just happened to be qualified enough.

    Wen Qu figured this out, and bowed his hands to Zhou Yi, but he didn't say any words of thanks, but he believed that Zhou Yi would understand.

    Zhou Yi said with a smile: "This is the result of Mr. Wen's accumulation over the years. With Mr. Wen's knowledge and qualifications, it is perfect to be the chief examiner     of the examination!" Consciously or unintentionally, they approached them, expecting to hear something, but after listening carefully, they discovered that the two were discussing where to drink after leaving the Yamen.

    Some people were a little speechless, but Wen Qu got the position of chief examiner, so shouldn't this be the topic of discussion now.

    This is too peaceful!

    Wen Qu was actually trying his best to suppress it. In fact, he was not calm at all. Since he was appointed by the emperor as the chief examiner of the examination, he closed the door to thank guests, burned incense and bathed every day, and prepared for the examination. Be careful.

    This day, Liu Ya brought her daughter Wen Wan to the door and talked with Li Yingru, "My father-in-law won the chief examiner of the exam this time, and my mother-in-law casually mentioned it in front of me from time to time. How amazing, let me not make trouble, I am a woman in the inner house, what can happen to me if I don’t go out of the door on weekdays! She is just reminding me that I am just a country girl and I am not worthy of their Wen family. !"

    Li Yingru patted the back of Liuya's hand: "As a daughter-in-law, that's naturally the case. If she just teases you with words, then you can just return the compliment. I'm not boasting. Looking around, the court has Few of you are so promising, Fifth Sister, you can straighten your back." It is the examiner who is the gentle examiner this time, not to mention all of them, but at least the emperor is looking at the face of the husband, Otherwise, there were so many civil and military people in the Manchu Dynasty, and they fought so hard, why didn't it be sooner or later, but it happened to fall on Wen Qu's head at this time?

    Of course, these are Li Yingru's own guesses based on Zhou Yi's occasional few words in court, and when Li Yingru speculates on this level, she has worries in her heart. It also holds the extremely important firecracker base.

    Li Yingru thought that Emperor Chongzheng should be thinking of ways to take back the firecracker base, but because he is now using his husband again, it is not easy to do it too straightforwardly.

    It seemed that we had to find some time to discuss this matter with my husband. Li Yingru was lost in thought on this side, and Liu Ya on the other side replied.

    Liuya laughed: "Sisters and sisters, you are talking, that's what I did. Since Liulang stopped her from taking a concubine for my husband back last time, I looked away. I have such a promising younger brother. , why bother to be so complacent, as long as it's my fault, I don't intend to hold back, after saying this a few times, my mother-in-law won't mention it!" Liuya smiled brightly.