Zhou Laoer laughed, "That's true."

    After Zhou Laoer left, Zhou Yi scratched Baodun'er's nose: "Little thing."

    Baodun'er not only stopped crying now, but also put his nose in the Stretching forward so that Zhou Yi could shave better, he stuffed his little hand into Zhou Yi's big hand, giggling at him.

    Zhou Yi only felt that his heart softened into water: "If you continue to be like this in the future, how can I discipline you so hard."

    Baodun'er didn't know what Zhou Yi was talking about, and just opened his mouth to Zhou Yile.

    Not far away, Li Yingru passed by with her maid, stopped to see all this scene, Qing'er smiled and said: "Miss, look at the young master, how much I like my uncle!"

    Li Yingru smiled, but it was not.

    Zhou Yi and his son were happy and happy, but those uncles who were sent to the Ministry of Criminal Justice by Zhou Yi were not in such a good mood.

    It wasn't until they were locked in the prison for nearly a day that they dared to believe that they had really become prisoners.

    However, they have different identities, and the Ministry of Criminal Justice does not dare to treat them badly. The cells are clean, and their family members are allowed to deliver food, but even so, there are still some impatient people who can't help but yell: "This damn Zhou! Yi, when I go out, see if I don’t take care of him.”

    But most of the people closed their eyes and ignored him.

    The man shouted angrily: "Aren't you angry, ah, are we just going to get caught without a fight?" After arguing

    for a while, there was still no answer, so the man had to go back and sit resentfully.

    Qi Guogong and Lin Guogong were in the same cell, and after the noise had quieted down, Qi Guogong sighed deeply, "Lin Gong, we made a mistake." They are not stupid, but just long-term

    . Being in a high position, you think too highly of yourself.

    After coming in for two days, he figured out what he should have figured out, and Lin Guogong also sighed: "Yes, this is all the emperor's will, Zhou Yi is just following the emperor's will."

    "Marquis Zheng and Marquis Wu think clearly." Qi Guogong said lightly.

    Now he also wants to understand that they cannot escape the business tax. The business tax is different from the land tax. The land tax has become a custom. The emperor wants to change it. The resistance is so great, but the business tax is different. With the newly established rules, it is natural for the emperor to want to work part-time. Just like this, because they were fascinated by their own power for a while, they felt that as long as they procrastinated, the commercial tax would become the same as the land tax... Greedy, and

    ignorant Outspoken.

    Of course, the combined power of these aristocratic families cannot be underestimated, and they can faintly confront the imperial power, but that is based on their reasons.

    In this matter, they have lost the basis to contend with the imperial power.

    First: Many aristocratic families have already paid commercial taxes, and the foundation of all aristocratic alliances is gone.

    Second: Unlike the land tax, they have no valid reason for not paying the commercial tax. Whether it is a scholar or a private citizen, they have a bad reputation after being treated like this by Zhou Yi this time.

    Qi Guogong frowned deeply: "If I had known this, I should have paid the tax without hesitation. Now that I am imprisoned here, Zhou Yi is presiding over this case again. I also know that the emperor wants to teach us a lesson. This time, maybe I’m going to stumble.”

    Lin Guogong comforted Qi Guogong: “You don’t have to worry too much, Qi Gong. In short, our lives are safe. If we really want anything, it’s just money.” The trial of this case is very fast

    . Coming soon, it is said that it is a trial, but in fact all the evidence is clear at a glance, even the signature of Zhou Yi has been prepared in advance, oh, it is the signatures of these people.

    These princes and lords can't argue.

    The facts of the case are clear, and there is nothing controversial about the process. Everyone is most concerned about how the case will be judged.

    According to the newly revised Da Viet Commercial Law, the amount they escaped would be enough to go to jail, and some might even be enough to have their heads chopped off.

    Sure enough, Zhou Yi's verdicts were all based on the commercial law of Da Viet.

    After everyone heard this, they were ready to make a fuss. How could this work? They are dignified princes and marquises, how could they go to jail!

    But before they got into a quarrel, Zhou Yi pressed his hand down again: "The emperor reads that after all of you have made great achievements in Dai Viet, it is the first offense again. I will forgive you once. There is another compromise sentence. Please be quiet, everyone. Just read it?"

    Hearing what Zhou Yi said, everyone in the execution hall fell silent, no matter what, as long as you don't go to jail, it's fine even if you give up some money.

    "This method is based on the amount of tax evasion. For every tax evasion equivalent to one hundred thousand taels of silver, you will be fined to pay double the tax. Of course, you can also use the land to offset the tax, and you will be deprived of your qualification to go to sea for half a year. Everyone, consider Be clear, after three days, the judge will make a final verdict." After

    hearing this, these people's brains exploded immediately, and they silently calculated their tax evasion amount and the penalty amount to be paid in their hearts, and suddenly it was like five thunderbolts , This... This is the rhythm of going bankrupt.     Back in the prison, a man who was not very good at calculation grabbed the man next to him, "Tell me, what is the meaning of Zhou Yi's judgment today, I can't figure out how much fine I should pay!     " Frowning, his family's tax amount is not too much among these people. After a rough calculation, it is almost enough to spend most of the family's wealth.     "How much tax should you pay?"     "Uh, it seems to be equivalent to 200,000 taels of silver."     "Oh, then the fine you pay is not much, it's only 400,000 taels."     "What!!!" The man was shocked up.     But the others did not intend to comfort him. As long as he calculated the amount of tax evasion, he suddenly felt that going to jail was not so unacceptable.     Of course, this is all about thinking about it, you can earn money if you run out of money, but if you are really locked in prison, then you might as well just die!     The three days came soon, and as expected by Zhou Yi, everyone chose to buy freedom with money, and most of them were willing to use a lot of land to offset it.

    After this incident, these people bleed profusely. On the surface, they seem to be more low-key. At least no one dares to evade taxes anymore. The emperor and the others dare not move. Zhou Yi, as the most beloved "dog leg" of the emperor, naturally won't get anything from them complexion.

    Zhou Yi didn't care, and even made preparations to prevent them from making dirty tricks behind their backs, but I don't know if the lesson was taught this time enough, they had nothing to do except grimly snorting when they saw Zhou Yi. action.