Qi Guogong pondered for a while: "That's right, let's wait and see now, even if Zhou Yi wants us to pay the tax, it must be to appease us first, if we can insist on going first, it is naturally the best, if not, we can pay later... ..." Before he finished speaking, the housekeeper of the Qi Mansion hurried up to report: "My lord, Mr. Zhou is here, and he said he wanted to see you." The people in the hall were immediately surprised, they came so fast

    !

    "Where is he?" Duke Qi asked hurriedly.

    "It's just outside the door."

    "How many people did you bring?"

    "Only five or six people were brought along, Lord, and two of them seem to be from the Ministry of Punishment and Dali Temple." Steward Qi frowned and thought for a while before replying cautiously .

    Ministry of punishment and Dali Temple? What did Zhou Yi bring people from these two departments to do? Everyone in the hall looked at each other.

    Qi Guogong waved to the housekeeper: "Let him in."

    When the key came out of the hall, Lin Guogong said hesitantly: "What is Zhou Yi doing with the people from the Ministry of Criminal Justice and Dali Temple this time? Is he still planning to come to try the case?"

    Zhang Guogong said coldly Snorting: "Pretending to be a ghost!"

    Qi Guogong cupped his hands at the others: "I would like to ask you to move to the back hall. Since Zhou Yi came to my Qi Mansion first, let me find the way for everyone first.

    " The princes didn't want to meet Zhou Yi at this moment, so they went into the back hall together. Although they couldn't see the situation in the front hall, they could hear the conversation ahead. It would be good for them to see what Zhou Yi was going to do first. .

    As soon as the few people moved into the back hall, Zhou Yi brought people in. In two months, his complexion has become much paler than when he just came back. He was the first to laugh and bow his hands to Duke Qi: "Duke Qi I hope that Duke Qi will not be offended if I take the liberty to come to visit." His demeanor is amiable and respectful, like a young man who comes to visit his senior with reverence.     Qi Guogong was still a little nervous at first, but when he saw Zhou Yi like this, he breathed a sigh of relief for no reason, and hurriedly greeted him: "Where is that, Mr. Zhou is a distinguished guest, and no one else will even invite you. Now come to us. Let me go, my Qi Mansion is full of splendor!"     Zhou Yi hastily declined again, and the two of them talked about their careers for a long time before Qi Guogong seemed to casually look at the people behind Zhou Yi, and he made a surprised expression: " Isn’t this Mr. Wang from Dali Temple, Mr. Hu from the Ministry of Criminal Justice, and Mr. Mu who supervised the censor, who are you?” He looked at the three people suspiciously, and Qi Guogong did not know the other three, but it seemed that they should be Zhou Yi The subordinates of the Ministry of Commerce.     Zhou Yi smiled slightly: "Oh, I invited His Majesty's imperial decree to invite them to be a witness."     Qi Guogong thumped in his heart: "Master Zhou, what do you mean? We have a conversation between you and me, why bother?" Do you want to trouble your lords to testify?"

    Zhou Yi smiled slightly, but did not answer. He glanced briefly at the hall, and ordered the six teacups that had not been removed from the tea table, hehe said, "Qi Gong, don't you invite us to sit down? Sit down if you have anything to say." It's not too late!"

    Qi Guogong immediately said in annoyance: "Look at me, I was so excited that I forgot, Mr. Zhou, everyone, please sit down, please sit down, and serve tea." The others remained silent and followed