Zhongli's second son experienced a tsunami in his heart, and it wasn't until Zhou Yi turned his head away that Zhongli's second son let out a heavy sigh of relief.

    "Second brother, you are..." What's the matter, why is Zhou Yi afraid of the king of Hades?

    Zhongli's second and fifth sons shook their heads at the third son at the same time, signaling him to go back and talk.

    Zhongli's seventh brother looked a little angrily, he didn't know what kind of evil the second and fifth child had fallen into, but he didn't shout, and followed the second and fifth child to inspect the caravan.

    Even the two sons from a family like Zhongli felt like they were in a dream when they got off their own fleet. The third child quietly swallowed: "Second brother, you... this is what we brought. In exchange for that little thing?" What did they bring? The Ministry of Commerce, such as food, stipulates that sea trade is not allowed, so most of what they bring out are silk, tea, porcelain, etc., and they are not the best things, and what they get back is golden. Several boats almost blinded the eyes of the third and seventh children. There are also piles of all kinds of grain that are about to overflow. Could it be that they went out to dig a gold mine?     "This... this, no wonder everyone is vying to go to Haimao!" Seventh took a breath and said, he and Third looked at each other, and felt that the world was unreal.     "It's nothing more than gold, silver and food. You also used several ships to load some strange things, and there are so many seeds. What is this for? What's the use of it?" Lao Qi asked hurriedly after sighing.     "We don't know what's the use of that, but the imperial sea trade team collected a lot of these things under Master Zhou's instructions. We thought that Master Zhou is so powerful, so collecting these things must have a deep meaning, and these things must be very valuable. Then they dug a few more boats."     "Dig? Where did you dig?" the third child asked hurriedly.     "You don't know, this time we are going far away. Mr. Zhou told us that we live on a sphere. Besides us, there are many other countries overseas. This time we will follow. It’s really eye-opening, the third child, the seventh child, can you imagine that there are people who are as black as coal balls? When Da Yue went out to the sea trade, all the news he brought back were blond and blue-eyed people. There has never been a record of black people. Master Zhou told us that this is because we have traveled farther this time than before. Oh, look at me, it’s going too far. Every time the caravan goes to a place, Master Zhou will give up. We do business by ourselves, and then he himself brings some people from the research institute to draw lines and what are they doing in the local area. Hey, we don’t understand anyway.

    I don't know what Mr. Zhou is looking for, anyway, sometimes I see him digging out something, he is happier than finding gold, and then he planted a flag of Dai Viet there to enclose the land. Seeing that Mr. Zhou treasures these things so much, we dug some along the edge..." The second child finished speaking eloquently

    . Allow Zhou Yi to occupy such a large and ostentatious territory? "The seventh said in disbelief.

    Zhongli's second and Zhongli's fifth swallowed at the same time. They would rather eradicate this matter from their minds than think about it again.

    In fact, the matter is also very simple. Zhou Yi's methods are simple and rude. At the beginning, it was naturally a lure. If you give three melons and two dates, the locals will jump for joy. My God, it’s just some useless things that can be exchanged for such exquisite silk and porcelain. Can you make a fortune? Of course

    . Some countries are unwilling to cooperate. In this case, the weak will not get through, so Zhou Yi has no choice but to be tough. When the artillery fire from the Shang Dynasty resounded on the other side, they could not even develop the courage to resist! This is Zhou