It would be fine if we snatched the Ministry of Commerce from Zhou Yi this time, even if he offended such a formidable enemy as Zhou Yi, it would be worth it. What a pity, the more Yang Zhiwen thought about it, the bigger the smile on his face... The sea trade team came

    back , Beijing, and Yuanping were completely busy.

    The people who formed the caravan rushed to Jinhai Port immediately. Looking from a distance, there are thousands of boats parked in Jinghai Port. Each boat is full of various goods. , screaming, like boiling, the boiling water is boiling, adding a bit of heat to this hot summer.

    Among the many ships, a young man wearing a shawl stepped out from the largest ship named the Dai Viet, with a beard on his chin and a copper-colored face, but with piercing eyes, following him Looking at it, it seems to have a compelling light.

    "Master Zhou..."

    "Master Zhou..."

    The other people on the boat, no matter if they were other businessmen or the principals sent by the family, even across the boat, when they saw Zhou Yi coming out of the cabin, they hurriedly respected him. bent down. The posture is both respectful and fearful, they will never forget that it is this seemingly frail young man who did the scenes on the sea, that dyed the sea red like a flame, it is really frightening to watch, but this young man said Calmly and calmly, without blinking his eyes, he looked at the region-like scene he created with his own hands. Such a person had to make them afraid.

    But at the same time, so many boats followed Zhou Yi for an unknown distance, and encountered dangers one after another on the way, but Zhou Yi never abandoned any boat or person. In his words: "You are Those who came out with me, I have the obligation to bring you back." In the end he did it, except for the force majeure of natural disasters, so many of them, so many ships, and so many cargoes, they all returned to Dayue safely and soundly. Do not let them respect.     The second and fifth sons of the Zhongli family sent out to sea this time, and the seventh and third sons came to pick them up from the capital. Seeing that the second and fifth sons were more respectful to Zhou Yi than to the patriarch, they couldn't see it. Relying on Zhou Yi to stay far away from them, he whispered dissatisfiedly to Zhongli's second son: "Second brother, isn't that guy Zhou Yi harming us enough? On the surface, it's enough to be perfunctory. Why do you really respect him so much... "

    Before he finished speaking, Zhongli's second child glanced at Zhou Yi like a frightened bird, and he was relieved when he saw that he really wouldn't hear, "Shut up, Mr. Zhou opened the sea trade. How much benefit has it brought us! If you continue to be so outspoken in the future, don't blame me for being rude."

    Zhongli's fifth brother also said: "Yes, old seven, what the second brother said is right, if it wasn't for Mr. Zhou this time, we Not to mention doing maritime trade, ships, goods, and even people may not come back, Mr. Zhou is a great benefactor of our family, we must thank Mr. Zhou very much." When he said this, he He deliberately raised his voice and turned his head towards Zhou Yi.

    Now not only the seventh child was stunned, even the third child had his mouth wide open. What's going on? It's just a trip to the sea, and now his attitude towards Zhou Yi has completely changed?

    The third child realized that something was wrong, so he approached the second child and lowered his voice, "What's going on?" Zhongli's second child was

    about to speak, when he suddenly saw Zhou Yi turning his face towards them, and the Zhong family's boat happened to stop Next to Dayue No. 1, Zhou Yi turned his face, and Zhongli's second son subconsciously stood up straight, even bending his head involuntarily. At this time, Zhou Yi turned his head away again. Just a casual glance.