hot When it was time, Li Yingru carried Baodun'er to the front hall.

    When Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan saw Baodun'er, they really didn't care about anything. Zhou Laoer took the lead in hugging Baodun'er in his arms: "Bao Duner, grandpa, grandpa..." "Quack

    ... "

    Grandpa..."

    "Quack..."

    At this time, Zhou Jia came back from the academy, didn't even go to his own room, and rushed into the front hall with his book bag on his back. "Bao Duner~~, my uncle is here!!!"

    "Googling..." Baoduner, who was sitting in Zhou's arms, saw Zhou Jia, his eyes lit up, and even the baby's rattle loosened. He lifted his hand, let it roll on the ground casually, opened his hands, and laughed at Zhou Jia.

    "Young master, whoo-hoo..." Zhou Jia's book boy ran behind him panting, and when he saw him enter the front hall, he stopped outside the door, bent over and gasped for breath.

    The two uncles and nephews crossed their hands, and Zhou Jia's flying posture made it look like they hadn't seen each other for many years. In fact, such a scene was performed almost every day in the Zhou mansion.

    When Fatty arrived in Zhou Jia's arms, he lay on his shoulders, bent his eyes, and exhaled softly. His behavior made Zhou Jia's heart soften. He handed the book bag on his body to the book boy, and then sat on the side holding Baodun'er and chatted with no one else: "Badun'er, did you miss your uncle today?

    " Ahhh..."

    "I think so, so good." Zhou Jia smacked Baodun'er's face, making Baodun'er kick his feet excitedly.

    "Father, mother, look, why does Baodun'er care so much about his uncle? We usually kiss him, but why does he have such a reaction?" Li Yingru said with a smile on the side.

    The second child of Zhou was envious, and only told Zhou Jia: "He is a child with tender skin, don't rub him sorely, hold him well, hold him well..." Seeing that the big one and the young one still go their own way, they didn't hear it at all. What he said, Zhou Lao Er had no choice but to turn his head and say to Li Yingru: "He looks like Balang when he was a child. At that time, Balang didn't kiss anyone, he only kissed Liulang, and even had to sit next to Liulang before he ate. It's okay!"

    Wang Yan also smiled and said, "That's right, the two of them were on blind date at that time, and his father and I have never seen Hachiro being so affectionate before."

    Zhou Jia was She blushed slightly as she said: "Father, mother, what you say and do in front of your sister-in-law is all about your childhood!" "When you were still young? Aren't

    you still clinging to your brother now!" Zhou Laoer immediately said.

    Zhou Jia pouted his neck: "I'm grown up now, when did I cling to my brother, I'm clinging to Baodun'er now, right, Baodun'er."

    Baodun'er didn't know what Zhou Jia was talking about, anyway, he was very happy in Zhou Jia's arms, "Yes, you admit it, he is really my uncle's good nephew!" Looking at Baodun'er, he really felt that It looks good everywhere, even surpassing Zhou Yi, who is number one in his heart.

    This child is seeing the trend of developing from being controlled by a brother to being controlled by a nephew!

    Seeing the interaction between the uncle and nephew, everyone else laughed out loud.

    But with a smile, Wang Yan sighed, and finally couldn't help wiping away tears: "That kid Liu Lang, I have already said that he will not let him go, tell me, if something really happens to him How can we live as a big family?"