"I don't hide it from you. Someone asked me to ask you about this matter. The family was kind to me before, so I had to go, but the old man will not easily tell you about you. You just told me What the old man said, the old man must have kept his mouth shut, he said nothing and did not inquire about it, and after walking this trip, he has already returned the old man's favor!" After joking, Wen Qu dragged it out to Zhou Yihe.

    Zhou Yi shook his cup lightly, and said with a light smile, "There is nothing to say. Anyway, the China Merchants Conference will be the day after tomorrow. Let them make preparations." Hearing Wen Qu's words, his mood was a bit complicated. With the frontier trade in front, Zhou

    Yi It is foreseeable that the future of the maritime trade that is single-handedly managed will be very good, but these aristocratic families...

    they encroached on the land before and did not pay taxes, which led to an empty treasury and poor livelihood for the common people. What should I do if I don't pay taxes beforehand? Didn't Zhou Yi spend so much time making wedding dresses for them?

    But if Zhou Yi refuses to agree to them...

    Wen Qu told his worries, Zhou Yi just smiled lightly: "Master Wen, you think too highly of the power of these aristocratic families, don't worry, they don't dare." Wen Qu listened, but there were not many worries

    : "You'd better be careful." He really didn't want to see such a policy that benefited the country and the people controlled by these profit-hungry clans.

    It wasn't until sunset that Zhou Yi and Wen Qu parted ways. On the way back, Zhou Yi shook his head amusedly. These people are really pervasive, and even Wen Qu was persuaded. Instead of letting them try again and again, it's better to reveal Get out a little bit.

    A group of aristocratic clans who are blinded by power and corrupted by gold and silver. Perhaps according to tradition, their strength may be really strong. Even Emperor Chongzheng dared not move them easily, but no matter how good their martial arts are, they are afraid of kitchen knives This sentence is applicable everywhere, dare not follow the rules of the Ministry of Commerce? Dare to do whatever you want? Dare not to pay taxes? Then give it a try and see whether it is one foot tall or the devil!

    The meeting between Wen Qu and Zhou Yi was noticed by many people. After going back that day, perhaps the news from Wen Qu had really played a role. Two days before the upcoming investment promotion meeting, it was rare to see him in front of the Zhou Mansion. The quiet down.

    On August 12th, the twenty-seventh year of Chongzheng, the much-anticipated Sea Trade Merchants Conference was finally held.

    Everyone thought that Zhou Yi would allocate sea trade quotas in the same way as border trade quotas. Never thought that Zhou Yi dropped a blockbuster as soon as the Merchants Association started. Everyone, as long as they are willing, can participate in sea trade. There is no quota limit.

    The Ministry of Commerce will form the imperial sea trade team. Those who are interested in sea trade but do not have much capital can join the imperial sea trade team. They will obey the unified dispatch of the Ministry of Commerce and allow its members to conduct a small amount of transactions. Of course, after joining the imperial sea trade team, people will not be forced to stay in it all the time. If you earn money from going to sea and want to form a caravan by yourself in the future, you can quit at any time.

    Except for the imperial sea trade team, anyone can form their own caravan, but those who form their own caravan must pay gold and silver to the Ministry of Commerce, and the land can also be used to deduct gold and silver. Quota, in Zhou Yi's words, is called an admission fee. And this quota is only valid for two years. After two years, if you want to continue to do it, you have to pay again. Moreover, the Ministry of Commerce also divided the caravan into four grades according to the size of the caravan and the volume of shipments. As for how teams A, B, C, and D are divided, the Ministry of Commerce issued a pamphlet to everyone who came to participate in the investment promotion meeting, which contained detailed introductions.