Chapter 461 - 465

Chapter 461 Nobody Can Stop Her from Falling in Love

    Jiang Nuo went home alone.

    When she reached the door, she realized that her face was a little wet. She wiped it off casually, and then found that she was locked out of the door.

    Very well, when Yun Yao moved her away, he still remembered to lock the door.

    But she didn't have the key with her.

    After listening carefully, my mother didn't make any movement except for the sound of even breathing. She was still asleep, and she couldn't wake her up now.

    Jiang Nuo couldn't laugh or cry for a while, so he could only cut off the door lock with a dagger.

    I looked at my mother, her face was still red, but she was in good condition and her body was full of vitality.

    Jiang Nuo felt relieved, went to the bedroom to open the safe, took 7 spiritual sources and went back to the space directly.

    At that moment, the weight in her hand suddenly became empty, and all of it turned into rich energy, repairing and activating this space, and at the same time strengthening her connection with the space.

    She stood outside the tree house and looked in the direction of the stone platform.

    Dimly, she realized that something was different, her heart stopped beating, and she took a few steps forward until she reached the edge of the branch.

    The stone platform was empty and there was no one there.

    Jiang Nuo closed his eyes, letting his consciousness approach the gray fog until it hit the air wall.

    She carefully looked at the stone platform and the surrounding woods, and confirmed again and again that there was really nothing, Yun Yao was gone.

    Not knowing what happened, it made her heart ache a little.

    She took a deep breath, bit her fingers, and calmed down.

    She had to trust him.

    If something happened to Yun Yao, the depths of Daxing Ridge would not be so peaceful, and if he died, the knife would also be silent.

    The giant inserted deep into the ground is like a signal tower releasing all normal signals at this moment.

    She raised her head and turned her gaze back to the big tree. While she was in a daze, the growth of the big tree also ended, and this time, 5 fruits grew.

    The green fruit is very small, and there is still a long way to go before it matures, let alone grow five at a time, which is really fatal.

    But every time it bears fruit, the big tree of space can grow wantonly.

    The place covered by the shade of the tree was wider, Jiang Nuo walked towards the hut step by step, her heart was pounding, she wanted to get the necklace more than ever, the sooner the better.

    Like a dream, she slowly walked into the yard in front of the hut.

    She saw the table and sun lounger that she had placed here, and she imagined the picture of sitting comfortably here with her mother.

    Now, it's within reach.

    Jiang Nuo touched the chair, looking at this simple courtyard, he felt a lot of emotion in his heart.

    She pursed her lips, and continued on without stopping.

    When she came to the door of the hut, she slowly reached out and pushed open the wooden door.