Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41

    Whether Jiang Nuo's family has a large amount of supplies, Wang Jianli is not quite sure.

    But based on what he knew about Jiang Nuo's family, her mother was greedy for cheap, and she didn't like discounts or price reductions. She often went to the supermarket early in the morning to buy meat and freeze it in the refrigerator.

    Her mother also likes to make preserved foods such as sausages, bacon, and air-dried chicken, which can be kept for a long time.

    And before the rainstorm, this crazy woman asked for a sum of money from him and Yang Ning, and then moved here suddenly.

    Wang Jianli went to look for her on the first day he came to this community, but he couldn't reach her door at all, and the corridor was blocked by two doors.

    Ask Tan Ling, Tan Ling has no impression of this door, and does not know when it was installed, not sure whether it has something to do with Jiang Nuo moving here.

    But with a sum of money in her hand, she moved to a very safe place. What does it mean?

    Did she know something in advance, so she was ready?

    Of course, these are just his guesses.

    But these are not important.

    Regardless of whether Jiang Nuo's house has supplies or not, that crazy woman is crazy, locking the door tightly every day, blocking everyone in the corridor, no one can touch her door, she will obediently let Wang Qiang go in and search the house?

    impossible.

    Wang Qiang led people to rob him of his things, he hated it.

    But he hated Jiang Nuo even more.

    If he can't live a comfortable life, how can she?

    When Wang Qiang leads people to fight Jiang Nuo, it is best to fight to lose both sides.

    Thinking of this, Wang Jianli had a dark look in his eyes.

    If he finds another opportunity to abolish Wang Qiang and dump the blame on Jiang Nuo, he can take over the building committee as an officer of the building committee and control the entire building.

    To make Wang Qiang take the bait, he must cast some tempting bait.

    "Brother Qiang, I know there are a lot of supplies on the 36th floor, and they are all food, enough for us on the first floor to last for a long time." Wang Jianli casually drew a big cake.

    Wang Qiang glanced at him, as if he didn't quite believe it.

    The 36th floor seems to be a mother and daughter, whose surname is Yu or what. The woman also went to borrow food, saying that life is hard, and it doesn’t seem like there is too much food to eat.

    Not worrying about food is like the 6th floor, where the door is closed all day for fear of others thinking about it.

    "Brother Qiang, we need to find a place to talk about something." Knowing that he had doubts, Wang Jianli deliberately lowered his voice to whet his appetite.

    Sure enough, Wang Qiang aroused his curiosity and wanted to see what he could say, so he stood up and signaled the others to continue moving things, and took Wang Jianli outside.

    "There's no one here, fart as long as you want." Wang Qiang said.

    Wang Jianli looked sincere, "Brother Qiang, did you notice that I said it was the 36th floor, not the 35th floor?"