Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161

    Before Jiang Nuo approached, the man had already noticed her.

    He took a few steps back with a look of vigilance on his face, but when he looked left and right, he found that there was no one behind Jiang Nuo, and his guard suddenly relaxed a little.

    "Hello." Jiang Nuo stepped forward and said, "I want to ask for directions."

    "Don't come here yet." The man looked at her, dropped the firewood in his hand, turned around and ran inside.

    Jiang Nuo stood still.

    In the middle of the night, if someone showed up at the camp, the other party would definitely be extremely careful. This reaction was normal.

    Soon, a group of people came out, including 15 men, 1 woman, and 1 child.

    One of them, a tall, burly, middle-aged man with a simple and honest face, came to Jiang Nuo and asked,

    "You said you want to ask for directions?"

    Jiang Nuo nodded.

    Wearing a mask, her eyes and part of her ears are exposed. Even if the other parts are tightly wrapped, it can be seen that she is a good-looking girl, at least her eyes are pretty.

    And looking around, she was indeed the only one in sight.

    Although it was still somewhat weird, a girl was not threatening. They exchanged glances and decided to have a conversation with her.

    "Sister, it's so dark at night, how do you walk?" the honest man asked.

    It was a gloomy day, and most people would look for a place to hide and rest at night, and it would be too much trouble to go on the road with a torch.

    Jiang Nuo said, "I walked alone for a day, and I was so tired that I fell asleep in the crevice of the rock. When I woke up, it was dark and I was very scared. Fortunately, I saw you from a distance. The fire, I walked all the way along the fire."

    "So it is." The honest man smiled, "If you want to go to the base?"

    Jiang Nuo nodded, "Yes, I have no other intentions, just Ask me the way, and I'll leave right away."

    Seeing what she said, several people relaxed their vigilance.

    If you want to ask for directions, you are not always walking along the road now. If there is anything you need to ask, it will be fake.

    The girl was obviously too scared at night and just wanted to find a place with people to stay.

    "If you have any questions, just ask." The simple and honest man said, "We are villagers living nearby, and we know the terrain very well."

    Jiang Nuo is also a local, listening to their accent and appearance , this should not be deceiving.

    It is also common for neighbors and relatives who live in the same township and have a good relationship to go to the base together.

    As for the man in Hu Zhengliang's ski suit, she had already guessed a rough idea in her heart.

    Nothing more than two possibilities.

    One, the clothes belong to a middle-aged man, next he will meet Hu Zhengliang, who will kill him and take his clothes.

    Two, the clothes belonged to Hu Zhengliang, they had met before, and Hu Zhengliang gave him the clothes.