Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 Comprehensive Improvement

    Jiang Nuo took out his slingshot, snapped a 14 tiles in his hand, and stood inside the window, casually aiming at the small gap between the fifth tiles on the top row of the unit building.

    The distance is about 20 meters.

    Concentrate, aim, and the steel ball is released.

    This process is many times faster than before, and it can be said to be done in one go.

    It can be said that the previous time has been strongly compressed, the steps are still the same steps, but it is more than one realm faster.

    The steel ball hit the target very precisely, and made a small hole there, and the tiles fell down and fell into the flood.

    Strength also went up.

    This is the biggest difference between the slingshot and the gun. The power of the slingshot will increase with the improvement of her personal strength, but the gun will not.

    Jiang Nuo changed a few more targets and hit 10 marbles in a row, but he still didn't feel tired.

    It seems that the improvement of mental power is really great.

    She wanted to test her limits, and hit 26 14-balls in a row, that is, a total of 36 balls. She finally felt tired when she reached the 37th ball.

    The familiar dizziness hit her, Jiang Nuo shook her head, her consciousness entered the space, and she wanted to get close to the big tree to recover, but...

    can't recover?

    After the fruit fell, the big tree was always bare. When approaching it, Jiang Nuo still felt calm and could read a book quietly, but it had no effect on the recovery of mental strength.

    Fortunately, Jiang Nuo can still feel its breathing and vitality, but everything seems to be hidden deep in the root, and more energy is needed to stimulate its changes again.

    If you can't get close to the big tree to recover, then you have to pay attention to the distribution of mental power when you are outside.

    I used to get tired when I hit the fifth marble, but now it is 37, which is more than five times stronger, but now I can't recover quickly, so I have to leave room.

    Jiang Nuo simply lay down and rested, while his consciousness entered the space, watching the changes carefully.

    First, she still couldn't get in by herself.

    But she had a vague feeling that the space did not allow her to enter, but it was actually a protection mechanism for her.

    After all, any living thing she puts in will die in an instant, which means that ordinary creatures cannot survive in space.

    The space looks always bright, fresh and comfortable, but there must be pressure that ordinary people can't imagine.

    Jiang Nuo suddenly thought of the documents he saw in Building B of the research institute.

    On the top of Daxing Ridge, there was invisible pressure around that giant, making it impossible for people to move forward.

    Will it be the same feeling?

    The space does not let her in now because she is too weak to survive in the space.

    To enter the space, in addition to continuously upgrading the space, you also need to strengthen yourself.