Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381 Let's Go

    Back in the villa area, it was almost dinner time.

    The development of the camp is going smoothly, and everyone can play their role, which makes Jiang Nuo feel at ease.

    She first looked at the trees and pastures planted in the camp.

    After leaving for a while, without watering the spring, they are all half dead now.

    Especially pasture, the leaves are severely withered, but the roots are fine. Water more spring water these days, and it should be able to revive and grow well.

    It's just that it will take at least half a month to fully recover.

    Jiang Nuo sighed softly, there was no other way, she couldn't stay in the camp all the time.

    Just wait for the fertilizer to come out.

    At that time, these mutated plants will no longer only rely on spring water to live, but can also plant more tree species.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Nuo took a large portion of fried beetles, added a few more packs of chili powder and seasonings, and cut some venison from the space, and came to Villa No. 2.

    Li Meng is instructing Wu Xiaojiang to practice shooting rubber bullets from a distance. She is a strict teacher and has high demands on the only student.

    Even if Wu Xiaojiang herself is more interested in making weapons than using them, she still hopes that Wu Xiaojiang will regard shooting as a serious self-challenge.

    Shooting requires a high degree of concentration and the ability to imagine space. Even Wu Xiaojiang will not be able to achieve precise strikes in the end, but at least, during the time when she is still her student, her personal ability can be improved.

    "Stop practicing, come and eat something good." Jiang Nuo knocked on the door.

    Wu Xiaojiang's eyes lit up when he saw the food in her hand, but Li Meng didn't say anything, and she didn't dare to put down the gun.

    "Let's stop here today." Li Meng said.

    Wu Xiaojiang happily put down his weapon, and walked up to Jiang Nuo, "Miss Jiang, you are back, Master and I miss you very much."

    Jiang Nuo smiled, and gave her the meat he brought, and let her handle it one time.

    When I first saw Wu Xiaojiang, he was a thin child who was afraid to speak, but now he is much more cheerful.

    To make barbecue, Li Meng was afraid that Wu Xiaojiang would make it wrong, so she went up to help, but Wu Xiaojiang has been working since she was a child, and she is actually very quick at doing things. She quickly fetched water and came back, cleaned the meat, and cut it into pieces.

    The mutated venison is extremely delicious and full of aura. It doesn't need to be marinated at all, just put it on the grill.

    Li Meng took out the grill that had not been used for a long time and lit the charcoal.

    Afterwards, Jiang Nuo sprinkled chili powder on the fried beetles and had a delicious meal with them.

    Li Meng would pick some tender needles of pine trees, dry them and boil them in water to drink. The tender needles of the mutated pine leaves have a clear fragrance, and it is quite refreshing to drink, which is different from green tea.

    Li Meng is indeed a girl who understands life very well.

    After eating, leaving Wu Xiaojiang alone to fiddle with her machine, Jiang Nuo and Li Meng went to the third floor together.