Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Clean up

    Jiang Nuo just came back from the outside, and there is nothing to prepare, but he still put on a show.

    She put the contents of her backpack in Villa No. 3, a black enamelled copper box, some jade bracelets.

    The weather has been okay recently, and there are no other problems except the cold for the time being. She also took out the glass house for growing vegetables and put it on the platform on the third floor.

    Irrigate it with water, so it can grow longer.

    It was almost time now, Jiang Nuo packed a cup and a few things in his backpack and walked out of the villa.

    When he came out, Li Meng had already finished dressing up.

    She was still wearing a work vest and overalls, with a lot of bags on top and bottom, which was convenient for carrying things, but it was obviously a bit too cold this day, so Jiang Nuo happened to be holding a piece of clothing in his hand, and threw it to her. "Wear this."

    This dark brown jacket is from Hu Er's pile of supplies. There are 7 pieces in a pack. It is the work clothes of the base personnel. I don't know where they stole or snatched it.

    Jiang Nuo was also wearing one at this time.

    Li Meng didn't know this dress, but Jiang Nuo gave it to her, and she wore it, and the dress had two inner pockets, which were suitable for holding a pistol.

    I wore a mask when I went out last time, and this time is no exception.

    At this time, Wu Dahe and Yu Ruohua were unloading the supplies from the car. The off-road vehicle had just been unloaded, and there was still a lot in the truck.

    Li Meng praised, "Where did you go to find so many things?"

    Jiang Nuo didn't say much, just said indifferently, "I met a few garbage, cleaned up the people, and brought the things back."

    "Yes, I also I want to do this."

    "Miss Jiang, do you want to use a car?" Wu Dahe walked over, "If you want to drive, let's drive that pickup truck. It's already broken, so I don't feel bad if it breaks. This off-road vehicle looks pretty good. New one."

    Seeing him caressing the off-road vehicle, Jiang Nuo thought for a while, "We don't need a car today, so let's walk over and just want to practice our slingshot."

    After speaking, Jiang Nuo and Li Meng left the camp together.

    They have their tasks, and those left behind also have their own things to do.

    Wu Dahe didn't ask much, just locked the gate and dealt with supplies and vehicles.

    The villa has an underground garage, which was cleaned out with great difficulty before. Villa No. 2 was full of supplies, and No. 1 was still left here, so he drove the off-road vehicle in and parked it.

    Now there are cars parked inside and outside the camp, and most of them are dismantled and unusable. Wu Dahe suddenly felt that these scrap iron surrounded the villa, which is considered an extra layer of defense.

    There were all sorts of messy supplies on the truck, as well as motorcycles, all of which were quite new. It seemed that Ms. Jiang brought them back for repairs.

    Wu Dahe put these away as well, and when he came back, Yu Ruohua had almost unloaded the goods by himself.

    He hurried up and moved with Yu Ruohua.