Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331 Black Shark

    Seeing that the middle-aged man's throat was about to be crushed, Jiang Nuo said, "Don't kill him yet."

    Yan Zifan heard this, and threw the middle-aged man on the ground like garbage.

    His eyes were extremely cold, and he was really moved to kill.

    Jiang Nuo was not surprised, she knew what this child hated most.

    The middle-aged man buried his face in the snow, as if he was choked, he coughed violently, and at the same time took a big gulp of air, but Yan Zifan kicked him hard on the chest again. "

    This kick took a lot of strength. The middle-aged man was almost kicked into cardiac arrest and died suddenly. He couldn't breathe for a long time.

    He dragged the middle-aged man's clothes by the back collar, and moved him away like a cargo. Walking in the forest, Bing Sen said coldly:

    "If you make any unnecessary noise, I will divide you into ten sections.

    At this time, the middle-aged man was exhaling more air than inhaling, and his severed wrist was so painful that he was numb. He gave up struggling and kept silent until he was thrown on the ground again. Jiang Nuo did not interfere in the subsequent interrogation

    . Yan Zifan went to do it.

    She found a flat tree root by herself, swept the snow, and sat down to drink some water

    . He stabbed the knife directly into his throat and sent him on his way.

    Afterwards, he wiped the blood from the knife on the middle-aged man's clothes, kicked the corpse into the snowdrift, and turned around to walk towards Jiang Nuo. Jiang Nuo told

    him, "Don't stab him in the future. The neck, the blade will curl up if there are too many times, it is better to strangle it to death. Yan

    Zifan had calmed down a lot at this time, bowed his head and said, "I will pay attention next time." He

    told Jiang Nuo what the middle-aged man had explained.

    The middle-aged man was not from Xianlin. He was working as a construction worker nearby during the heavy rain. He followed many people who fled from the county town to the mountains and joined a small organization.

    He robbed and swept goods every day, but was caught by the community guards, and his accomplices were sent to the base to do coolies. He escaped by chance, but he also lost the possibility of entering the base forever.

    The community points were canceled one after another. He heard that a man named Hei Sha was forming a force and recruiting subordinates, so he went to try his luck.

    Black Shark's real name is ominous. It is said that he was originally a butcher in a food processing factory. After the heavy rain came, he occupied the freezer and supplies of the food factory and spent the early days of the end of the world comfortably.

    Black Shark has a fierce reputation. He led people to rob and kill a grain ship, and hid after being hunted down by the authorities.

    Later, the community was evacuated, and the population moved to the base. He also returned to Xianlin again, occupied the area of ​​the processing plant again, and used the materials in his hands to attract many people, and then gradually expanded.

    It is during this period that middle-aged people join them.

    In fact, after the end of the world, many small forces are basically formed in this way, with similar routines, but Black Shark still has some new ideas.