Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 Barbecue

    There was silence.

    Jiang Nuo walked around the depths of the forest to observe the environment.

    She's going to dig up some trees and go back to plant them.

    Digging too much is also time-consuming, so she plans to choose several different trees for excavation.

    There are most elm trees in the vicinity, all of which grow very tall, with variations, the trees are green and thick, with lush branches and leaves.

    "It's no wonder that among the creatures in the forest, only some deer survived and mutated." Jiang Nuo murmured.

    Deer mainly eat elm leaves.

    It happens that there are many elm trees here, and there are many variations.

    Compared with other creatures, deer have abundant food, and they mutate as they eat.

    Before Jiang Nuo came, he made a preparation, checked the main trees in Yueshan, and saved the pictures of these trees from the database into the mobile phone.

    There was no one in the forest at the moment, so she took out her mobile phone and looked for it.

    Not all trees are mutated, and some are still dead from a close look, probably because they failed to adapt to the rhythm of evolution and died from acid rain.

    There are quite a lot of nationally protected plants in Yueshan, such as fragrant fruit trees, golden pine trees, even fragrant trees, red bean trees, silver sparrow trees and so on.

    She also chose the best growing one.

    There are a lot of elm trees, and the variation is good, which proves that they have strong vitality. The leaves can also be used to feed animals, so we have to dig a few.

    There are also pine leaves. Young pine leaves can be fed to sheep or rabbits, and their survival ability is still strong.

    These trees have mutated, watering the space spring should be able to maintain their growth, and the leaves are used to feed the animals, and the animals will mutate accordingly, just think about it.

    The virtuous circle in nature is the best.

    Jiang Nuo first selected a fir tree, and took out a shovel to dig.

    These trees have been rooted here for many years. The roots are intertwined and buried deep in the ground. It is not easy to dig them out. She is so strong that she accidentally dug and injured herself.

    It took her nearly 2 hours to dig the first tree.

    Throw it into the space, and dig the second one.

    Fortunately, after finding out the experience, it is not so difficult to dig later. The second pine tree is relatively small, and it can be done in one hour.

    Jiang Nuo was digging trees here, Yun Yao took Bian Mu to nowhere, and she didn't come back until she dug the fourth tree.

    When Yun Yao came back, it was dark again.

    He didn't say anything, and came up to help dig together with a knife.

    The two dug together for a whole day, digging more than 40 trees in total, each of which is mutated, with enough mucus in the branches and leaves, so they can study it slowly when they have time.

    The forest was too big, and Jiang Nuo wanted to dig a few smaller ones.

    But Yun Yao said at this time that he wanted to rest.