Chapter 441 - 450

Chapter 441 Poisoning

    Yun Yao looked at Jiang Nuo, "What do you want to do?"

    Jiang Nuo said, "I don't want to waste time fighting with them, I plan to find an opportunity to poison and capture Ye Yuan directly."

    To achieve their goal, they made The man-made animal swarm has killed countless people, one of them is garbage, and they all deserve to die here.

    Jiang Nuo's thinking was very simple, if he could be poisoned, he would poison them all, if he couldn't, he would capture Ye Yuan first.

    Yun Yao nodded, "I'll help you."

    "Just lead the mutant bird over for me, and I'll do the rest," Jiang Nuo said.

    Yun Yao looked at her wrist, and finally nodded, "Okay."

    Jiang Nuo pulled his hand to check the time. It is now 11 o'clock at night, which is still early before dawn, and there is enough time.

    Yun Yao has a spiritual source on his body, as long as he comes near the flock of birds, he can easily attract their attention.

    Jiang Nuo searched in the space.

    The ready-to-use poison in her hand, a bottle of ricin, and a poison sac found from the mouth of Yu Nu No. 2, are all deadly poisons.

    But the poison sac takes effect very quickly, but the castor is too slow. Even if it is injected into the human body, it will take more than half a day before the internal organs fail and die. Transformation, and then make those people inhale.

    After inhaling ricin, the lungs of human beings will be destroyed quickly. At the beginning, it is just a constant cough and chest pain like a cold. After a day, the blood pressure keeps dropping and he coughs up blood gradually. By this time, even if he is not dead, he has lost his resistance Ability.

    Jiang Nuo intends to use both.

    Nebulizers are one of the most common medical equipment. She collected a lot of equipment at the beginning and was going to look for them, but soon found 10 small household nebulizers in the medicine storehouse, only the size of an iron. It is more convenient than the big one.

    Yun Yao went to find the mutant bird, and Jiang Nuo used his consciousness to enter the space, found out the toxin bottle, unscrewed the lid, poured it into a special container, put it into the atomizer, and cut the tube short, leaving only 20 cm long.

    Then press the switch.

    Things are still in the space, Jiang Nuo can operate, but the machine will not really run, only when it is taken out of the space, it will start to produce poisonous mist at that moment.

    Most of the bottles of toxin are contained in two atomizers, and the remaining poison sacs are filled with another one, and one is three.

    Because these things are plugged in, the next step is to install batteries on them.

    Before the end of the world, there were a lot of solar batteries, big and small, all of which were fully charged, but they had no chance to be used. The main reason is that there are not many days when you can see the sun over the years, and there are no practical generators for Hamei.

    Jiang Nuo selected 3 fully charged small battery packs, and connected them to the atomizer individually with one pass operation.

    Next, she put on the gas mask, took the things out of the space, and tested for a few seconds whether the machine and the battery could work normally.