Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91

    With the pistol in hand, Jiang Nuo pulled the trigger.

    Guang Si's reaction was not unpleasant. At the same time, he bounced to the side, pretending to fall to the ground and roll around, and shot Jiang Nuo quickly with his backhand.

    In this confrontation, they failed to hit each other, but Guang Si's face was even uglier.

    "You're going to die today." Guangsi laughed suddenly, and the rain poured directly on his grinning face, making him look like a living devil: "Do you know how many women died by my hands? Do you think you are Special? You are no different from them, I want you to kneel down and save me, then tear you apart, and then tear you apart!"

    Jiang Nuo remained indifferent.

    He was trying to irritate her, to intimidate her, to show that he was at the end of his rope.

    "I guess you have the last bullet left." After Jiang Nuo finished speaking, watching his pupils shrink slightly for a moment, he couldn't help but smile slightly, "Do you still dare to shoot?" Although

    Guang Si couldn't see her face at all , but at this moment, he seemed to feel the contempt of the other party, and his expression became even more distorted.

    "It seems you don't dare." After

    Jiang Nuo finished speaking, he pulled the trigger continuously.

    bang bang bang! Three shots in a row.

    Guang Si's movements were not unpleasant, and Shengsheng dodged again, but the last shot passed by his shoulder, and the force was also great. He grabbed a big rock with one hand and threw it straight at Jiang Nuo.

    It's not that I want to hit her, but that I want her to show her flaws when she dodges.

    Jiang Nuo narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Guangsi's skill is better than that of the fifth, it's hard to say how much better, but if he doesn't use the space to change weapons and catch him by surprise, the outcome is hard to predict.

    "Bitch, die to me!" Guang Si roared, and suddenly rushed towards her.

    Jiang Nuo calmed down and chose to shoot again.

    bang bang.

    She wanted to shoot out the remaining 5 bullets in one go, but when she hit the second shot, Guangsi was shot, and she stopped in time.

    Guang was shot in the abdomen, fell to the ground and rolled back several times.

    Jiang Nuo didn't give him any room to breathe, aimed at the head, and shot again.

    "You..."

    The bullet passed through Guang Si's head, and he opened his mouth, as if there were countless things he wanted to say, but he couldn't say any more.

    Jiang Nuo stepped forward and confirmed that he was too dead to die, so he left him alone and turned to walk towards the water.

    When she came to the water's edge, sure enough, she saw two big bags.

    They are all materials that Guangsi needs to run away.

    One package was all kinds of beef jerky, pork jerky and ham, weighing at least 100 catties, and one package was full of various machetes, long knives, small knives, steel pipes, and electric batons.

    And some water, a battery.

    Jiang Nuo took all the space, turned and left.

    ...