Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201

    Seeing that Lin Xiao was so tired, Wu Dahe took water for him to drink first.

    Lin Xiao took the water bottle, took a small sip to moisten his throat, stopped drinking, and stood still panting for breath and slowly recovering.

    "Drink more." Wu Dahe said.

    He knew that Lin Xiao was different from them. They lived in the camp, and it can be said that they had never been short of food and drink for so long, and sometimes the food was even better than before the end of the world. The food cooked by Yu's mother was so delicious.

    Ms. Jiang is worried that the low temperature will affect the water intake, which is also domestic water for bathing and flushing the toilet, so there is no need to worry about drinking water.

    But Lin Xiao and the others can only get a little water to drink in the community every day, and they are used to saving, and drink a small sip when they are too thirsty.

    "It's okay, I'm not thirsty." Lin Xiao said, and handed the water bottle back to Wu Dahe, "Angkor, keep it well, don't spill it."

    Wu Dahe put away the water bottle.

    "Angkor, why are you in such good health now..." Lin Xiao leaned against the car to rest, "Or am I getting weaker? But this is unscientific... You must have mutated, so strong, I haven't heard you panting all day Take a bite."

    "That's you because you haven't seen a strong one yet."

    Wu Dahe heard the heavy breath in his breath that seemed to be abrasive with particles, and knew that his respiratory problems were more serious than imagined.

    I don't usually feel it, but it's obvious when I breathe out.

    Such a figure is not able to withstand too much heavy work. If the rest is not good and the immunity is weakened, the craftsmanship of the Lin family will really disappear from this world.

    He frowned slightly, thought about it, and decided to ask Miss Jiang.

    Wu Dahe made up his mind, walked up to Jiang Nuo, and said in a low voice, "Miss Jiang, there is something I want to tell you..."

    Seeing Wu Dahe's embarrassed look, Jiang Nuo understood what he wanted to say, Just lead him around to the other side of the parking lot.

    The searchlights here are brighter and the construction noise is louder. Wu Dahe has something on his mind and doesn't care about these things. He mustered up his courage and said, "Lin Xiao will be useful to you." "Well, what

    else?" Jiang Nuo looked at he.

    "He's just too young, not stable enough, and thinks outside the box, but he's definitely not a bad guy."

    Wu Dahe kept beating drums in his heart, and explained with some stammer: "Besides, I don't say this entirely for my own selfishness, we are the easiest The material obtained is wood, which is not afraid of wear and tear, and has a much larger operable space than steel. A good carpenter will play a role in our future survival and development."

    Wu Dahe's tone was very sincere.

    Seeing that he wanted to say a lot, Jiang Nuo stood and listened to him finish in one breath.

    "Actually, I thought about this a long time ago. It would be great if we had a good carpenter in our camp. At that time, the most ideal candidate in my mind was senior brother, but senior brother is gone, and there is only such a younger brother left. You... What do you think of Lin Xiao?"