Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 Traveling

    Wu Dahe had originally come to seek cooperation with Jiang Nuo, so naturally he had something to say, and he didn't hide anything and told the whole thing back and forth.

    After he finished the boat, both boats were used by Wang Qiang, and Wang Qiang took the people in the building out for a few times, which was somewhat rewarding.

    First, I got some soaked rice. There were quite a few big bags. The rice had been soaked for a long time and slightly deteriorated, but it could be boiled after drying in the wind, but the taste was slightly sour. But it was this time, and no one cared. This is good enough to eat.

    Later, Wang Qiang robbed other people's boats and gained a lot, but the owner on the 22nd floor fell into the water and could not be rescued. Wang Qiang was also injured and is now being raised at home.

    Therefore, in a short time, Wang Qiang will not go out, and the boat will temporarily return to Wu Dahe's own hands.

    No one used the boat, so Wu Dahe decided to go out to find things by himself.

    But he also knew that he had a few catties and a few taels, and he never thought about looking for food. People are self-aware. He just wanted to find some parts and materials, make more special marbles, and exchange them with the 35th floor for some food.

    "I know there is a mountain forest in the western suburbs, and there are several water filling stations and repair shops on the mountain, so I wanted to go and have a look and bring some materials back, but luckily, I found a hidden empty house, and there were many people locked inside. Sheep."

    Hearing this, Jiang Nuo and Li Meng looked at each other, what he wanted to say was true, that was really lucky.

    "How many?"

    "There are still forty or fifty living ones," Wu Dahe replied, "There are seven or eight dead ones. I don't have a specific number. They all stink, and it's uncomfortable to go in. I stayed there. One day, I didn't see half a person, and finally waited until it was dark, so I had the courage to slaughter one, but I didn't dare to bring the whole sheep back, so I only cut off two pieces of meat, and cooked them in a pot on the spot Put it in a bag and bring some back.”

    He said, pointing to the piece on the table, “I boiled it with rainwater, without salt, but cut it into slices and steamed it, and then mixed it with dipping sauce, the taste is still the same. It's ok."

    "When you encounter such a good thing, you just have to laugh at it secretly," Li Mengdao, "tell us what to do?"

    "I also want to have fun by myself." Wu Dahe smiled wryly, "I came back with meat last night, thinking about it, I didn't even sleep well, and I came to you after thinking about it for a long time. The reality is like this, There are so many sheep, I can't take them down by myself. First of all, I can't handle dozens of sheep, and I don't know how to preserve the meat. The place is not so hidden, and it may be discovered at any time. Even if I slaughter all the sheep I won't be able to keep all the meat back."

    He was telling the truth.

    Forty or fifty sheep, even if his two small boats were pulled together, it would take many trips to get back.

    Even if they were brought back by luck, with Wu Dahe's body, Wang Qiang could kill three of them with one punch, so how could he keep those things.

    Finding Jiang Nuo to cooperate is his best solution at present.

    "I think we'll get these sheep together. You should try to store them, but move quickly. I can't guarantee that I will be discovered by others." Wu Dahe said.