Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211 Root

    Mrs. Liu confessed to Jiang Nuo: "When you first came, you passed by our village when you said you were going to Yicheng. Someone is going."

    "It's nothing." Jiang Nuo said lightly.

    In this world, it would be strange to not be vigilant.

    Seeing that the sky was getting darker and getting closer, she said,

    "The subsidence here is too severe, and the roads are seriously damaged. We had to change our way to come to this village. Old man, I want to know more about you." The specific situation in Yicheng, and how to get there?"

    Mrs. Liu heard Jiang Nuo's question, and realized that she was about to leave, and her expression was a little lonely for a moment.

    "Little girl, before you leave, can I inquire about the base?" "

    Yes."

    "Does it take you a long time to go to the first base in Nanjiang? How long will it take to get there? Is the road dangerous?" Granny Liu stepped forward Leaning, eager eyes.

    "The people in your village travel together in groups. This number should be fine. The gangsters usually choose survivors who are relatively lonely." Jiang Nuo replied, "They should be able to arrive safely." Granny Liu listened

    , Xinxin nodded, and murmured: "That's good, that's good..."

    Then, she asked, "How is the situation at the base? My daughter and son-in-law have two children, and they have 30 More points, counting my 50, I have 80 points in my hand, you say, if they get to the base, will they be okay?"

    Jiang Nuo pursed his lips.

    The prices of different bases are almost uniform, and she is quite familiar with this.

    You can’t do much with 80 points. Once you enter the base, you have to work. After physical exertion, you must eat enough. The husband and wife can barely do it, and it will not be good to bring two children.

    In a few years, when the base is mature, there will be some welfare for children, but now, it can only be supported by parents.

    Looking at Mrs. Liu's worried and earnest eyes, Jiang Nuo chose to tell the truth.

    "It won't be very good, but fortunately, the whole family can be together."

    Mrs. Liu nodded and sighed softly, "I know that's the case, in fact, we also suffered from it when we were young. I don’t want my children to suffer the same hardships, but they are also parents now, and they have to shoulder their responsibilities... So many people flock to the base, how can the country manage it? As long as the family is together, difficulties can always be overcome Yes."

    Then she asked Jiang Nuo about the base's environment, residence and other issues.

    After all, I still worry about my daughter.

    After asking, her expression became complicated. She looked at the pile of graves across the open space, and suddenly smiled.

    "So it was right for us not to go. They are difficult enough. If we old guys go, we will be a burden on the road, and we will also be a burden when we arrive at the base. No matter what we can't say, let us all suffer together...My decision is right. Yes!"

    At the end, her tone became firm.

    Jiang Nuo didn't know what to say for a while.

    These old people, born in the era of lack of resources, poverty and backwardness, have worked hard all their lives, and before they reach the end of their old age, they default to being dragged down and die silently one after another.