Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261 Zheng Yixuan

    Jiang Nuo was secretly startled.

    But she calmed down quickly, carefully recalling all the exchanges between her and Sister Shen from beginning to end.

    Sister Shen claimed to have come to the shelter very early.

    Naturally, Jiang Nuo couldn't fully believe other people's words, so later, she secretly confirmed this with Xiao Li.

    Xiao Li meant that Sister Shen had indeed been in the shelter for a long time.

    Now it seems that Sister Shen is a line inserted by Yu Nu No. 2. Put her next to Zheng Yixuan first, and use it when necessary.

    Jiang Nuo recalled what she said when she asked Sister Shen about the refuge.

    It's all about how Zheng Yixuan is shady and untrustworthy.

    Although he was secretive during the narration and claimed to be neutral, he still said a lot, trying to plant seeds of doubt about Zheng Yixuan in the hearts of newcomers.

    It seems that the atmosphere in the shelter cannot do without her contribution.

    Reminiscent of the fact that after Hu Ling followed Chen Laosan, Sister Shen took the initiative to untie Hu Ling several times.

    Now that I think about it, it’s not a solution at all.

    Even Hu Ling became like this because of her participation.

    Thinking about it this way, Jiang Nuo's heart became clearer, and many details made sense by associating back and forth.

    At this time, Yu Nu No. 2 appeared from the dark and was approaching Zheng Yixuan quickly.

    Jiang Nuo was lurking in the dark, keeping a close eye on him, seized the opportunity, and shot him directly.

    "Bang!"

    The gunshot rang out, cutting the mess quickly.

    But Yu Nu No. 2 reacted quickly, rolled away, dodged the shot, and used the momentum to rush towards Zheng Yixuan.

    When the gunshot rang out, Zheng Yizhuan had already reacted. With a gun in his hand, he also shot at Yu Nu 2.

    This shot was very accurate, and it hit Yu Nu No. 2 in the abdomen, causing him to fall down.

    But Jiang Nuo could clearly hear that the bullet hit the clothes, and there was no spinning and muffled sound penetrating through the body. Yu Nu No. 2 was wearing a body armor!

    The conflict caused by the small-caliber pistol was quickly absorbed by the energy layer. Coupled with the physical strength of Yu Nu No. 2, which was much higher than that of ordinary people, he directly received the gun, slipped and fell, but jumped again. He got up and punched Zheng Yixuan.

    Zheng Yixuan obviously didn't react.

    It's so unscientific to take a shot in the middle and hardly do any effective damage.

    The fist was about to hit Zheng Yixuan's body with a terrible airflow. At that moment, Jiang Nuo had already arrived and stabbed Yunu No. 2's fist with a dagger.

    The girl appeared silently from the darkness, and captured his movements a second earlier, which made Yu Nu No. 2 feel like retreating.

    He retracted his fist and raised his leg to kick her.

    Jiang Nuo had stripped Yu Nu's clothes, so he naturally knew that their clothes had bright stripes and the soles of their shoes had blades, so when he was about to lift his feet, he knew what he was going to do.