One moment his lips felt paintingkly slow, and the next, it felt rushed, like he will never be sated as he sucked and licked every corner of my breasts.

I wanted to let out a loud moan so bad. Lalo na nang nararamdaman ko ang lumalaking umbok sa hita niya.

I whimpered as I parted my lips open with every touch of his hot lips on mine. The position he's put me in made it so hard for me to let out a moan.

'Saka na ako nakaungol ng maayos nang ibinalik niya ako sa nauna kong posisyon sa hita niya.

We continued kissing in an aggressive manner.

I hooked my arms around his neck. Gusto ko sanang guluhin ang buhok niya pero mas gusto ko rin namang suot niya ang cowboy hat niya.

I pursed my lips as I carressed his jaw and felt his stubble instead.

But then he took off the cowboy hat himself. Bago pa man ako makapagprostesta ay isinuot niya na sa akin ito.

"What did you say when you first visited me on our ranch back then?" He smirks as he caresses my waist.

Napaawang ang labi ko. Agad kong naalala ang sinabi noon. Something about it made me blush profusely and caused a pool of wetness on my center. Now my jeans feels harsher on my skin.

"Save a horse... ride a cowboy?" I chuckled.

Now I feel so embarrassed with what I say. Napatakip ako sa mukha 'saka siya malakas na napahalakhak.

"What's wrong? It's time to walk that talk now," bakas sa boses niya ang magkahalong aliw at panghahamon.

And so I walked that talk.

Under the hot weather, underneath me, he was groaning as I moved up and down on him, wearing his cowboy hat and rolling my hips as he helped me reach every right pleasurable spots.

On top of the mechanical bull, with our sweating bodies and our moans blending in with the sound of summer, we both rode out our highs.

That was the last memory we had in El Valencia before we went back to our works. Siya, sa kompanya nila, at ako naman, sa clinic.

At sa totoo lang, wala nang mas makakapagpakontento pa sa akin dahil sa mga nangyari. Ma'am Therese and I are on good terms, we meet and bond every weekend together with Tristan. May mga pagkakataon pa ngang nagdi-dinner kaming tatlo pagkatapos ng trabaho ko, kasama si Gon.

May pangalawang client na rin ako, pagkabalik na pagkabalik ko pa lang sa trabaho.

And the best part of it all, I am three weeks pregnant now. Alalang-alala pa nga si Gon dahil bumalik na agad ako sa trabaho. But I convinced him to still work, somehow.

I just live on his penthouse now. At hatid-sundo niya ako sa trabaho.

Everyday, he talks to me about everything. Even the smallest things. Nag-aalala kasi siyang magiging mabigat para sa akin ang paghahandle ng client habang nagbubuntis ako.

And I totally get it. His worries and sometimes his panic about the things that might stress me out. He always reminds me to vent and speak out every little thing that's bothering me. And honestly, he's doing a good job with that. Kasi minsan, nakakalimutan ko rin na i-absorb ang sarili kong emosyon sa kakatutok sa client.

Every night, like tonight, he cradles me to bed, with his arms around me and my head on his chest, as he asks me even the most trivial of things.

"What would you like for breakfast tomorrow?" he asks in a slow whisper, kissing my hair.

I smiled at the gentleness of his voice and buried my face on his chest.

"Waffles. With lots and lots of chocolate," I murmured.