Kabanata 39

Rumors

Knowing that this is going to be the last day of our vacation here in El Valencia, we made the most out of it. By making love. In a place I never thought was appropriate for such.

He was smirking the whole time when he found out where I wanted to do it with him. His dark eyes are clouded with playfulness as he stripped my top off of me.

Now I'm only wearing my brassiere. And he's staring like it's the first I'm ever almost naked in front of him.

Panay naman ang iwas ko sa mga mata niya. I'm embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I challenged him to make love with me on top of the mechanical bull, after all.

He is now riding the bull while I'm straddling him. Denim on denim, the clothing felt so harsh on my skin. It's tight but something about the restraint made me crave for more.

"Do you think my preferences about sex are weird and nasty?" I chuckled to cover up the shyness that's starting to shroud my thoughts.

"Nah, it's hot. You've got a sexy mind, love. Imagine what we're about to do, you ride me as I ride this mechanical bull on a hot lazy afternoon—" Tinakpan ko na ang bibig niya bago pa man siya matapos sa pinagsasabi.

But the effect of his words are very apparent on my face now. Pulang-pula na ang mukha ko, maging ang leeg, at ang dibdib. My mind is also in a haze, I can't seem to think rationally right now.

"Stop it, Gon. Before I develop a liking to your dirty talks." I burried my face on the crook of his neck.

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang paggalaw ng dibdib niya para sa isang malalim na tawa.

"Then that's a whole lot better."

Those were his last whisper before he worked on my fantasy. Dang, he even smiled sexily when I put on him his cowboy hat.

I realized I want to watch him wearing it while I am on top of him. He looks too damn hot. The way his wavy hair falls down on the side of his face and his neck, not completely tamed by the cowboy hat he's wearing, made me swallow the bile on my throat.

Sa kakatitig ko sa kanya ay hindi ko na namalayan na isang paggapang lang ng kaliwang kamay niya sa likod ko ay kaagad nang natanggal ang hook ng bra ko.

Some of the hooks metal clinked on the mechanical bull before it fell down the floor.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko.

"Arch your back for me, love," he whispered as he pressed down his right hand on my stomach.

Ang hawak niya sa bewang ko at sa tiyan ang siyang labis na nakapag-paarko sa likod ko.

I feel so exposed and hot right now. And just when I thought he'd ease the feeling, he made me feel burning even more when he bent down, perfectly fitting himself into my arched body as his lips reaches for my left peak.

Hinalikan at dinilaan niya ng salitan ang magkabilang dibdib ko habang nasa parehong posisyon pa rin kami.

I let out a scream when the mechanical bull tilted. Half of my body is almost in mid-air but then it didn't made me worry one bit. I was just surprised by the sudden motion.

His steely arms felt reliable. Pakiramdam ko, hindi man lang siya nangagalay na hawak niya ang halos buong bigat ko gamit lang ang isang kamay.

And he has no plans of changing this position anytime soon. His kisses on my chest up to my throat felt more aggressive. The mechanical bull started tilting more, and it gave him a better angle and access to my neck and chest.