Kabanata 32

Carress

Nang matapos kami sa breakfast ay sabay kaming nagbabad sa inihanda niyang bubble bath.

We're both naked in my bathtub. He's behind me, his legs spreading on both sides while I'm caged in between his knees, relaxing with all his touches.

Napapadalas na ang marahan kong pagbuntong-hininga dahil sa pagmamasahe niya sa balikat ko. It relieved some pain, and relaxes the muscles in my shoulder blades that are stiff.

Hindi ko nga alam kung natuto ba talaga siyang mag-massage o sadyang nakaka-relax lang 'yong bawat haplos niya.

Whatever he's doing, one thing is for sure, he's treating me so right after a tiring night of lovemaking.

I've never had a boyfriend before this but I've heard my classmates and some of my acquiantances gloating about their boyfriends not even giving them the time for an aftercare after a tiring sex.

Kadalasan nila iyong reklamo. That they always feel ignored and neglected when their boyfriends go back to doing their usual thing after the deed. Like some of them continues playing video games, some goes back to work and leave like nothing happened, and some... just sleeps even when the girls demand for cuddles.

I mean, I'm lucky that Gon is my man.

Even the bubble bath that he's prepared for me is so good. It's a willow and water bubble bath. Who doesn't love one? It does wonders to my soreness.

And it smells so refreshing, like a beautiful summer bouquet that vibes with the yellow streaks of sunlight coming from the small vindow up above my bathroom.

"Where else are you sore?" he asks after a while of massaging my shoulders and my back.

I pursed my lips and tilted my head to look at him through my periphery.

"You know what else is sore," I whispered and I can feel the warmth spreading on my cheeks.

"Hmm... okay," he whispers back huskily.

Ang haplos niyang marahan lang na nakapatong sa balikat ko ay dahan-dahan nang dumausdos pababa.

Along with the silky suds of the bubble bath, his hands glided down my breasts and cupped it softly.

Napasinghap ako at napayuko para tingnan ang paraan ng pagkakahawak niya sa akin.

I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I shamelessly got turned on in an instant with just one look at his hands on my breasts.

My breasts fit his huge hands just right. It's soft and firm and his veiny hands around it just evokes a steamy and erotic image.

My breath became shaky when his hands started massaging and groping both of my breasts. Dahil sa bubble bath ay mas dumudulas pa ang bawat hawak niya rito. Pero tuwing dumudulas naman ang kamay niya pababa ay mas ipinipirmi niya lang ang pagkakahawak sa akin.

Nanghihina akong napasandal sa dibdib niya dahil dito.

One lean and I immediately felt his erect member rubbing my back, near the bottom of my spine.

"G-Gon, you're—"

"Shhh... you don't have to worry about that, love."

And then, he still continued doing his thing. This time, he's tweaking and twisting my nipples in a gentle manner.

I moaned softly and looked for something to hold on to. Imbes na humawak sa magkabilang gilid ng bathtub ay mas pinili ko pang hawakan ang hita niya.

I gripped him firmly as I arched my back and rested my head on the space between his neck and shoulder.