"MOM!! STOP IT ALREADY!!"Irene shouted and held her mother's arm, while I couldn't stop myself and stab the knife in the chopping board while I glared at her, making her feel how I don't like what she said.

She gasped by what I did and acted so scared and held her daughters arm tighter, even her body shaking while she stared at me, frightened.

I glared and rolled my eyes at her before I took off my apron and went outside. My heart kept beating against my chest while my hands were shaking. I still couldn't make myself calm after what happened.

My tears were building inside my eyes, while a feeling of pain hit me, and I couldn't deny how I wish Lisa was here, that she's with me fighting those kinds of people. But what can I do? I have judged her myself as well, and even my messages and calls are ignored by her.

"Ahhhh!!"shouted and kicked the stone on the ground, letting out my frustrations while I wiped my tears away.

"Jennie?"I stopped when I heard someone call my name. I looked back, and I saw Irene with a tissue on her hand.

"Hey," I just said and waited for her to walk closer to me. She smiles and gives me the tissue she's holding.

"I'm sorry about what my mom did," she apologised, and I could only smile slightly while my tears fell down endlessly, having no choice but to take the tissue from her hand.

I wiped it on my cheeks while I kept crying as the burst of emotions went to me.

"Come here," she said and hugged me tightly while tapping my back gently.

"Don't listen to what they are saying," she added

"I- Irene", I called her name as I cried and sob on her arms.

"I - I miss her," I confess, and she didn't even flinch or got surprised by what i said and just hugged me tightly.

"Shhh, I know - I understand. Stop crying already, " she whispered to my ears while I kept crying harder, and she was just hugging me, saying comforting words to help me calm.

"W-why are you not surprised?"I asked curiously when I settled down, and now we are both sitting in the swing , a small park just beside the church.

Irene looked at me and smiled, and a flush of red was seen on her face.

"I was about to go back in the storage room when I remembered that Father Mark also wanted me to get something, but then I saw you both, ki-kissing each other," she confessed, and I could only open my mouth, surprised to what she told me.

"Oh God," I mumbled while I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I- I'm so sorry you have to see t-that," I stutter while I try my best to look straight at her.

Irene smiles, and she still can't stop blushing, too.

"Wow, Jennie. I was not expecting you're into bad girls now, "she tried to tease me, giving me her playful smile.

"Oh, stop it!!"I just said and shook my head. I can't still move on from what she said.

"Why? I mean, she's a good catch. She's beautiful, and the tattoos on her left arm are just so hot, "she said, teasing me more.

Well Lisa's tattoos are giving her this bad girl vibes, and it's making her more attractive because it looks good on her. It was like perfectly made and drawn for her.

"Don't think of her much, Jennie, your face are all red," she still didn't stop, and now she's laughing at my flustered face.

-

"But why didn't you tell everyone about it?"I asked curiously when we both settled down.

"Why would I? It's your life, Jennie. I'm no one to meddle with all your decisions, " she said while smiling at me, no judgements and whatsoever.

I felt like a bone was taken off in my throat when I heard what she said. It comforted me, and at least I have someone who understands me.

"I'm still surprised about it, though, like I was blown in my head. You know what I mean?"

And I could only agree with her.

Irene and I, we grew up together and even devoted ourselves to God as the same time and we promise to be as good as we can, to serve him with all our best but the difference with the two of us, was that she never took an oath to enter the convent.

'I wanted to be a mother', that's what I always heard from her, and my heart flutters when I imagined how would be a lovely mother she would be.

"Yes, yes I do," I just said, and we both smiled at each other.

But then I saw someone behind her, she looked so familiar to me and when I heard her voice that's when I realised who she was.

"Seulgi!!"I called her name suddenly that even Irene looked at the person I'm calling.

I saw how Seulgi looked at my side confusedly, and when she realised who I was, she hastily put her phone back in her pocket and ran towards her car.

Before she could enter, I had already run towards her and caught her shirt, gripping it tightly so she won't be able to run away.

"Jennie!!"I heard Irene shout and went towards us.

"Help me hold her tightly," I said, which made her panic and went to Seulgi's back, hugging her to stop moving.

"Let go of me!!"she grunted and pulled our hands away, but we just held her tighter while I looked at her eyes seriously.

"Where's Lisa?"I asked, which made her stop from moving and look at me, trying to be intimidating.

"I d-don't know," she lied. It's so obvious when she can't say it to my face.

"Tell me the truth or -" I stopped, and I saw a big rock on the ground.

"Hold her tighter for me Irene",I said, and she could only nod her head.

I let go of Seulgi's shirt, and I quickly picked up the rock on the ground and gestured to throw it on her car.

"No!! Stop! Stop!!"she shouted and tried to walk towards me, but Irene was holding her tightly

"You'll tell me, or I'm going to throw this on your car!!"I threatened, and this time, she gulped hard, and her hands were clasped together.

"I will, I will tell you, alright! Just put that down, "she said, but I didn't budge and was about to throw the rock for real when I got what I wanted.

"Fuck!! She's at Lucifer's. It's a club, she was just there before I got here", she told me the address of the club and that's the time Irene let go of her and she quickly went her car and hug it

"Stupid", I heard Irene mumbled while looking amused at Seulgi who was now crying while kissing her beloved car.

"Give me you car keys", I said that made her stop and look at me, shocked to what I said.

"You're kidding right?", she said while her eyes open wide.

"Just give it to her stupid or else we will scream in here that you molested and even forced us to come with you", Irene intervened then she look at me and winked, I could only laugh silently by what she threaten to Seulgi.

"Are you crazy??!!", Seulgi shouted but Irene just acted that she was about to scream but Seulgi walk towards her and cover her mouth.

"Fine!! Crazy bitches", she mumbled before she give me her car keys, her hands were even shaking while giving it to me that made Irene laugh loudly and took the key herself and gives it to me.

"Drive safely Jennie!!!", I heard Irene shouted while I drove to the place, Seulgi told me. I can't believe this, I'm driving a car when I don't even have a license.

I changed

----

Who wants Seulrene?