CHAPTER 22: is this...?

NARRATOR'S POV~

Voldemort stared down at his hands, a beautiful jewel staring back at him. This couldn't be right, who would-....

It couldn't be.

The boy wouldn't have. No matter how much he weirded the man out. No matter the odd vibe he gave off- that kid would not do this. He killed his family for heavens sake! How would he even know about this?

So why? Why did he get a knock on his door at 2 in the morning only to find a package on the ground? A package that had a note attached to it.

'When you find me pull me aside, we'll talk. -sincerely, an old friend of yours.'

Tom sighed and placed the stone on the sheets next to him before flopping backwards.

This would be quite the long day, so why couldn't he help but smile? An old friend huh?

————-

Draco sighed dramatically when the common room came into view. He woke up late and had to rush getting ready, so his vampirish complexion was flushed and he was panting from the jog he did when rushing around his dorm room.

He bent over, leaning heavily on his knees for support.

Draco felt a cold breath on his ear and the next thing he he felt was vibration from a deep voice muttering in his ear.

"Mornin Draco~"

A screech escaped the boy while he fell face first to the ground.

"Oh, did i startle you? Sorry..." Harry rolled out tiredly. Looking down at the boy beneath him Harry saw a mess of a boy. His hair wasn't nearly as tidy as usual, pupils dilated, and he was heaving breaths. His robes were messily thrown on and wrinkled.

On top of the boys messy head of hair- almost unnoticeably- was a single strand of bright orange hair growing in a sea of blond.

Harry grabbed the boys collar, ignoring the giggles from the group around him, and started dragging him out of the dorm and down corridors on the ground.

"HARRY! LET ME GO!"

All he got was silence and a tighter grip in return. He eventually gave up and relaxed on the ground.

It continued this way until they reached the great hall, where Draco was finally allowed to stand up with a huff and a glare.
———————-

Classes passed by like love- staying for a short time before eventually ending.

While walking down the halls and playing with Athena he caught eyes with an older man.

"Potter, would you mind talking for a bit?"
Voldemort pointed to the door of an empty classroom next to him.

Harry walked into the room and sat on a desk.

An awkward sound filled the room as the door scraped shut.

The older man cleared his throat and reached into his pocket to grab something.

"I do believe we need to talk, wouldn't you say?"

Harry's grin turned sadistic at the sight before him.

The sorcerers stone still held the same air of power as it always had.

A/N: This one was way shorter then usual, i just thought you guys would appreciate to have something small rather then nothing at all.

Fun fact: if you want to turn off your gag reflex: put your thumb to your palm and close your other fingers over it, at the same time, use your opposite hand to put your pointer finger on your chin, then use the hand that you put on your face to squeeze in between the opposite hands pointer finger and thumb, then exhale. Weird but it works. Have fun!

Q/N: what's your favorite animal? Mine is foxes and frogs.