Chapter 13: yipee cayay mothertrucker

NARRATOR'S POV~

The train came to a halt with a loud screach and Harry's head snapped backwards. wacking against the seat. He didn't even flinch.

"Harry?" Draco said when he realized how he had been acting.
The intercom talked loudly throughout the compartment, telling everyone to get off. They were finally there.
Harry snapped out of his thoughts when he realized they had arrived. He was home.

Excitement burst through Harry's system, he was more then home sick. He missed his classes, his teachers, the long corriders, the sights that were everywhere, the creatures that roamed around the outer forest of Hogwarts, his friends. And man, did he miss the warm feeling of lady Hogwarts magic combining with his own.

He stood up and stetched his sore limbs in a cat-like manor, hearing every inch of his body let out a satisfying pop.

"Well, don't just sit there like a bunch of wet mops, let's go!" Harry's said to the blondy next to him and the two kids in front of him. Draco blanked- he would never get used to the boys mood swings.

They all walked off the train with anticipation low in their bellys.
They were in a crowd of kids who were just as excited as them to be there.

As they walked with the crowd, Ron spoke up curiously. "What house do you think you'll be in?" his eyes widened in a child-like way. Harry mentally cood at the boy.

"I have read up on the houses and think I like Ravenclaw the best for myself, though, Gryffendor wouldn't be too bad either." Hermione stated in a wondering tone.

"Most definitely Slytherin." Draco said bluntly. It was the truth, so why would he add onto it? there was no need.

"My whole family is in Gryffendor, but, honestly, I don't know if I want to go into that house. I don't want to dissapoint them or be a embarrassment, but I don't think its right for me." Ron said with a red nose and ears, shuffling his feet under him and fidgeting with his hands.

Harry stopped in his tracks and looked Ron in the eyes. "Don't be ashamed or embarrassed about what house you land in. Your house is your pride, your home. No matter where you land it should always be respected. If you don't feel that Gryffindor is right for you, then its not right for you. Simple as that. You won't be an embarrassment to your family nor a disappointment just because you landed in a different house. No matter what you land in or you don't land in, you are still a wizard. No Hogwarts house should be put down. Remember that Ron."

Harry continued to walk with the crowd. Ron had wide eyes and walked with the group. "Wait...Harry, where do you think you'll land?" Ron said quietly. Harry turned his head and winked with a cheeky smile. Draco huffed at his antics.

They all stopped in front of a grand lake that shimmered a beautiful collage of blues, greens, and blacks.

Harry's heart clenched at the giant standing in front of the boats. It was Hagrid. The man who Harry considered family for a time.

"No more'n four to a boat" The scruffy man said as he pointed towards the fleet on the water. The kids scrambled into the boats.
Draco, Harry, Hermione, and Ron all sat in a boat together.

"Ready?" Hagrids yell echoed against the lake. "Forward!" He yelled once again. The boats moved through the cold water with no trouble. As they approached a large cavern with vines hanging down towards them. Hagrid yelled out to duck your head and everyone followed orders

When they reached shore, the cold breeze that had been smacking them stopped.
Harry let out a relieved breath. Lady Hogwarts magic moved down his body, caressing him in warm hug and delicately stroking his skin. He missed this. The feeling of warmth spread through to his core, spreading serotonin through his whole system. The things magic can do to people.