Chapter 12: 9&3/4

I might have a panic attack if I don't write, so here you go.

NARRATOR'S POV~

It was finally September first and Harry was more then ready to arrive at Hogwarts- or more specifically, the Hogwarts library. Books were his one true love after all.

The boy with delicate features walked through the train station, expertly avoiding muggle gaze and moving towards 9 and 3/4. Standing in front of the magical wall was a family of very familiar faces- and hair.

The Weasley parents were sending their children to school.

Harry was hit with waves of nostalgia. The memory's he was getting were a mix of both good and bad. It made him want to cry as he remembered how they had died in his timeline.

A excited Molly caught the young boys gaze. "Oh! hello dear. Is this your first time going through?" she said with a warm smile on her face.

Harry's heart ached as he heard the sweet and warm voice. He had missed her dearly, as she had become like a mother to him in his past life. He thought of all the nights he had layed sleepless wishing-begging for her- for all of them back. His heart dropped to his stomach when he remembered that he would have to give her a answer, but he doubted that his voice wouldn't fail him.

He swallowed, trying to rid the lump in his throat. "Yeah, it is..."
He said, nearly breaking down from the memories. He couldn't let himself break down. He was the reason they were dead, and he wouldn't worry them with his trivial thoughts.

"Oh, don't worry dear! We'll help you get through then." Molly said motherly as she ushered him towards her and wrapped her arm around his back, rubbing his shoulder in a gentle motion.

"Alright! Fred, George, you go first!" She said in a authoritive voice that was somehow still comforting. The two older boys chuckled cheekily and went though the wall in a rush. Next was Arthur, Ginny, Percy, Ron and finally, Molly had Harry go through before she did so herself.

There it was, station 9 and 3/4.

Harry forced himself to snap out of his depressive state and continue on being cheery. He looked over and thanked Molly in a louder voice then he had donned previously.

Molly smiled at him "No problem, dear! Its my boys first year at Hogwarts as well, I hope you two might grow close and become friends. You seem like such a sweet boy." she said as she motioned over to Ron.

Harry gave a small smile and moved over to engage the freckled boy. "Hello. Would you like to sit together on the train?" Harry asked. 'My Merlin! Mini Ron was adorable!' Harry thought, trying not to coo at the tall boy.

"Sure! I'm Ron- Ron weasley. What's your name?" Ron said, his ears heating up and he scratched the back of his neck shyly.

Harry looked around calculatingly to make sure no one would hear his name. When he decided no one was watching, he said it in a smaller voice "Harry James Potter Peverell, nice to meet you Ron."

Ron's eyes went wide in shock. "YOU'RE-" "yup" Harry cut the boy off. He didn't want to risk people around him finding out who he was and swarming the group.
Ron practically glowed in excitement. "That's so cool!" He said quickly.

Harry gave him a close eyed smile that gave nothing away.
'If only you knew how it truly is to live like I have' Harry thought bitterly.

They got on the train and found a compartment after Ron had been suffocated in a bear hug from his parents and younger sister.