Chapter 3: Goblins gave me asthma

NARRATORS POV~

Harry stepped forward, feeling the warm air hit his face. It is the hottest month in Surrey, reaching about 73℉. It is usually frigidly cold in his country, but in July it reaches a nice temperature.

He was wearing a dark grey long sleeved oversized shirt that hid his scars well, and a pare of loose straight-legged black trousers. His clothes were hand-me-downs from Dudley that had gotten to small on the tree stump and got passed down to Harry. It didn't help that Harry was incredibly malnourished and thin as he was barely fed twice a week.

His shirt fell a bit low on his chest, the sleeves of the shirt going down onto his palm. He was lucky that he didn't have any bruises on his chest that day.

Continuing forward, he walked down the sidewalk until he reached a crossroad onto two different streets. He turned right and continued the process until he reached a bus stop a couple of blocks away from the house.

When the bus came, he hopped on and payed with some money he stealthly stole from Petunias purse when he went to give it to her. Not like she would notice, as her husband is the one who pays for everything.

The people around him ranged from clean and proper to dirty and smelly, old to younger adults. Some people gave him odd looks when he walked by, they weren't used to seeing little kids in bus's like this.

He walked down the aisles untle he reaches the very back. He was glad that the bus wasn't fully packed. Sitting in the corner next to the window, he spaced out, thinking about everything he needed to do and waiting to reach his destination.

Before he got off the bus, he looked at the bus driver appreciatively and smiled. He hadn't asked any questions when Harry, who was very young, wanted to go to a random place alone. The bus driver was polite and gave a understanding look back.

Hopping off the bus, Harry walked to where he needed to be. He found the alley way and pushed on the stone wall, waiting for it to open to the familiar street.
A turn sign came into view with very clear letters written in a simple font.

Diagon alley.

Harry was glad to be back. The smell of ash and asphault filled the air in the street. He moved gracefully, fast, and silent on his way to his first destination. The people around him paying no attention to the pale boy, as his hair was covering his scar, he made sure of that.

He saw the huge building come into view. Gringotts. Harry walked in, waiting in the line. When he got to the first desk, he looked at the goblin with a small smile and began to speak "Hello, i'm Harry Potter, nice to meet you. I'm here to access my vault, get a evaluation, and claim my assets" Harry said in the language of goblins.

The goblin looked taken aback, pleased and slightly interested.
"Hello, Mr potter, you may call me Aunaer. Do you have your key?" Aunaer said back in its native language. "I'm afraid I don't. Albus Dumbledore, my magical guardian has it and I have no way of getting it from him" Harry frowned slightly. The goblin nodded "Follow me" Aunaer said curtly.