Chapter 2: what is my life

NARRATOR'S POV~

Harry opened the cubbard door. Crawling out of the small space as if Ryan Reynolds was waiting for him. He stretched his arms above his head, letting out a satisfying pop. Confidence in his movements, he strode towards the kitchen of the plain house.

"Make breakfast and do it fast, boy. It took you too long to get out of that cubbard. You will have to compinsate for that time"
Vernon, the big man with a small mustache said, as he read the Sunday paper.

'I have a name you impetent ogre' Harry thought bitterly, remembering the times in his past where he was afraid of the man.

"Yes uncle" Harry said through gritted teeth, wondering what he would look like with his head through a wall. Moving swiftly, Harry made his way towards the fridge to get the ingredients he would need. He got out eggs, bacon, sausage, and some fruit. They always were stocked up on food as they wanted Dudley to have options.

Putting a kettle on the stove, he got out three cups. Greasing two pans, Harry cracked 5 eggs on one, scrambling them occasionally and putting seasoning on them. On the other, he put 8 strips of bacon and 6 sausages right next to them.

Letting it cook, he got out a cutting board and cut the fruit into small pieces, mixing it all together in a bowl and squeezing lemon juice and a little mint on top.

When the kettle went off, he quickly took it off the stove, putting a tea bag in one cup and a coffee sifter in another, he slowly poured the hot water on both, letting it soak. He poured apple juice in the last cup. Serving everything onto three plates. Bigger portions on two plates and a smaller potion on the last one.

He put everything on the table and got them silverware. He, of course, didn't get anything for himself, as he was not given permission to eat that day. Instead, while they ate the mouth watering meal, he moved onto cleaning the counters, sweeping and mopping the floor, and he did it all on a empty stomach.

He did this everyday since he could walk up until he went to Hogwarts, then he didn't have to until he came back for school breaks. It was practically muscle memory at this point, he didn't even have to think about what he was doing.

He let out a small sigh, he did not want to do this all over again, he hated the way the dursleys treated him.

"We will be going into town today as is it my business partners birthday. We need to save face, its good for business. YOU HEAR THAT BOY!? you will be staying here because we don't need you ruining our image and the person who usually watches you is sick. You better behave." Vernon said

"Yes uncle vernon. I understand." Harry tried his best not to sound sarcastic, throwing on a sickeningky sweet voice. Vernon let out a huff as the three finished eating. Harry quickly going to collect the dishes and clean them, putting them on the drying rack when he was done.

He wanted to use magic, but he couldn't. Not in front of them. He looked at the date earlier and knew that it was the day before his tenth birthday, not that they would remember that, they didn't bother remembering his birthday. He knew that if he used magic in front of them at this age then something bad would happen and he didn't want to know what. He would have to wait until he was alone. Meaning he was excited for them to leave.

He excused himself from the room to take a shower, causing his aunt to huff, but she didn't say anything. He grabbed his only other pair of clothes, hand-me-down and oversized of course, and walked into the downstairs bathroom.

He looked in the mirror to see a scrawny kid with vibrant green eyes and a mop of jaw length, wavy black hair. His porcelain skin was pale as snow and he had slightly feminine facial features, his long eyelashes falling over red-rimmed eyes and his lips were red and puffy.