Chapter 8: a yEaR iN dA fUtuRe

NARRATOR'S POV~

A year has passed in the Peverell mansion, and Harry was quite enjoying his new life. He got more insane with each passing day; at first it scared the house elf, but after some time, they got used to the random bursts of uncontrollable laughter, mumbles, singing, and, of course, the creepy never ending grin.

The goblins simply laughed it off, accepting that he was the craziest motherfucker they had ever met.

Though, saying that he got 'crazier' would be a lie; he had always been crazy, except now he simply stopped caring if people realized the truth about him.

And that was why he was here, ballerina dancing on the third story balcony rail of his home, singing and laughing his ass off while poor Kairi stared at him blankly.

"Master potter... I came to tell you that breakfast is ready..." Kairi mumbled with a dead pan on her face. Harry majestically jumped down onto the balcony with his grin firmly planted on his face. That made Kairi sweat drop. For a nut case, he sure was graceful.

"Mornin Kairi, let's get a move on " He said, grabbing her by the armpits and booking it to the kitchen. Athena had somehow managed to quickly slither up his leg before he left the room, and Hedwig was flying next to him.

When they got there he grabbed an apple and sat upside down on the chair, eating it quickly while the elves ate their breakfast, eyeing him blankly. At this point, they were used to his insane nature, and no matter how crazy he was, they loved him like family; he rescued them from loneliness and showed them a kindness that no one else had. 

He had made their lives better in every way, and they couldn't be more thankful for it.

"Master potter, an owl came by earlier and put a letter in the mail. Would you like to see it?"  A smaller elf named Maren said.

Harry flopped onto the ground, falling out of his chair. He just laid there. Maren took that as a yes and handed him the letter.
When Harry saw the envelope, he couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. Hogwarts had sent him a letter. It was finally that time.

He read through it in record time, making the elves sweat drop when he looked up so soon. It said the same thing it had in his last life. His grin widened and he jumped up.

He summoned paper to himself and wrote a reply in neat handwriting, then handed it to Hedwig, who hooted happily and flew off.

"Look's like I'm making a trip to Daigon Alley today" Harry said, moving towards the fireplace. "Harry, what did the letter say?" Athena hissed curiously from around Harry's neck, letting her head tilt slightly to the side.

"It was a letter from Hogwarts" That's all that Harry said before he threw fluu powder in the fire place, said his destination, and stepped in.

Feeling like he was sucked though a tube, Harry face planted out of a fireplace with a dark giggle. How he hated using the fluu.

Standing back up and looking around, he saw that he had landed in the leaky cauldron. People were giving him weird looks, but he completely ignored them and walked out onto the street. He moved around Diagon Alley and got the books along with supplies that he needed. His stuff was floating close behind him. Sure, he had creeped the fuck out of a couple store clerks, but that was besides the point.

He had two things left to get; His robes, and his wand. He decided to get his wand first. He walked into Ollivanders and moved toward the front desk, grin in place. The old nut popped out from under his desk with a shouted "AHA" only to realize that someone was there.