Chapter 14: Do you really know me? sir?

I swear, i had to scroll through Harry Potter cursed images to get more of this shit for you all. I hope you're happy.  ಥ_

NARRATOR'S POV~

Harry stared at the man with an unreadable face. Snape looked at him with a blank expression, but Harry living the life he did, could read him like a book. Dislike and a small amount of hatred showed in his eyes, but Harry could feel the man was curious. His eyes were narrowed and his lip pulled down in a almost unnoticeable scowl. Harry could hear Snape's breath hitch in his throat as they gazed at each other.

The man with a hooked nose averted his eyes towards his food and continued like nothing happened.

"So, the so called golden boy joined the snakes, ey?" A voice called from across him, causing Harry to come out of his thoughts. He tilted his head to be sideways and his neck let out a loud crack. Everyone around him sweat dropped because they knew that had to have hurt, but he didn't acknowledge the pain in any way.

"Seems that way, doesn't it, Pansy Parkinson?." He chirped out with a jaunty expression. His hand was sitting under his chin with his pinky brushing his lips.

Draco cringed as a shudder ran down his body when he looked at the boys face. He was more unhinged the more joyful and carefree his expression was.
Pansy's eyebrow shot up, but she did nothing but smirk in amusement.

Dumbledore clinked his glass and his old voice rang through the room.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

Harry could feel twinkling eyes on the side of his head as food appeared on each table. He didn't bother to check who it was.

Harry didn't bother trying to pretend like he could eat much, only putting a small amount of food on his plate. He didn't see the point in eating all that food to convince people he was alright only to let the food go to waste when he had to sneak into a bathroom and throw up. It was pointless and he couldn't care less if people started to question why.

Draco started a conversation with him not long after the food appeared and the other Slytherins soon joined in.
Harry finished before everyone else and just sat at the table conversing with his new housemates.

When dinner was over they were all forced to sing the Hogwarts song. The weasley twins sang at a slow paced funeral tune and Harry joined them. The three locked eyes mid song and grinned evilly at each other while still singing long after everyone else was finished.

After the karaoke was finished, Harry winked at them and turned to follow his housemates out of the room. Cackling echoed behind him from the two boys.

They followed the prefect down the long corriders and stairs. Cold air enveloped Harry's skin pleasantly as they walked further into the dungeons. Harry's body was technically half dead, meaning his body temperature was lower then a normal persons was. He was more comfortable in the cold and liked sitting under blankets in a comfy chair or bed.

The house elves quickly learned to avoid the side of the mansion where his bedroom was if they wanted to stay warm.

They stopped when they hit the entrance of the dorms. The prefect turned around and addressed the crowd of first years.
"The password is 'abhorred' it changes weekly and will be posted on the board."