Chapter 7: Uhm...a cake?-

NARRATOR'S POV~

It was seven in the morning and the insomniac named Harry was sitting in front of a circle with a pentagram, as one does. There were candles lit everywhere and the curtains were closed, in the middle of the circle was a cookie on a make shift pillar. Harry was chanting quietly with a insane look on his face.

"join me, my friend, and we shall rule together in chaos and dark fun" Harry coerced the demon he was trying to summon.

The light snapped on, causing Harry to fall over and let out a girly scream as he covered his eyes. "THE LIGHT" he screached.

"master Peverell?" came a small, confused voice. "Oh, Kairi, good morning" Harry said nonchalantly, straightening up his clothes. He was completely ignoring the fact that she just walked in on his summoning circle.

Kairi was more confused then ever as she slowly told him that breakfast would be ready soon and he has time to get showered and dressed. Harry nodded and Kairi disappeared into the air again. What Kairi didn't notice, but Harry certainly did, is that while they were talking, the candles went out and what once was a cookie was reduced to crumbs. A sentence was written in a red liquid. 'thank you for the snack'. Harry cackled.

He showered quickly, choosing to smell like pine today, and re-bandaged his body. He went into the closet that was attached to his new room. It was filled with different clothes of all types. He chose a black, long sleeved shirt with a pair of tan slacks and black boots.

He hadn't taken off the medallion that sat on his chest, nor the rings that were on his fingers, and he didn't plan to,

When he arrived at the kitchen, he was immediately bombarded with a a series of 'Happy birthday!'s. He forgot that he had mentioned his birthday last night, not thinking that it was a big deal or that they would do anything.

Hedwig let out a excited hoot and Athena hissed happy birthday at him.

Harry was surprised. He hasn't really gotten to celebrate his birthday in years. Usually everyone forgot that it was even his birthday. He didn't ever get surprises or presents, and if he did, it was very occasional. Hagrid was the only one who cared enough to remember.

The group of excited elves led him to the table and got all of their breakfasts prepared. They could all tell that he was malnourished because of his small stature even for his age, so Kairi made sure that he got a portion that he would be able to handle and Harry really appreciated it.

They all ate with a nice banter going on between them and the animals ate happily as well. 

Harry planned to explore the mansion more today, he wanted to know the layout, and of course, find the love if his life, the library.  So that's just what he did. He spent the day reading and sitting in the garden outside. After they had all eaten dinner that evening, the elves brought out a cake for Harry and he was happy that he chose to leave the Dursleys.

Harry was curious to see how his life would turn out this time around. He was changing his lifestyle drastically, and he had a plan. He would no longer be the naive boy that was taken advantage of, he would become someone that people respect and just maybe fear.

A/N: did you like the chapter? I know its kinda moving slow right now, but I plan to get it moving more after this chapter. I wanted to show that he got to celebrate his birthday for once and *cough* summoning circle *cough*.

Fun fact: you should never flush the toilet with the lid up, as it sprays ecoli and poop everywhere, spreading particles around at two meters a second. Disgusting.

Q/N_: whats your favorite anime? Mine is Terror In Resonance.