Chapter 8: Misfortune Jinx

Start from the beginning

Li Miaoyu said anxiously, "What are you afraid of? He's just a fool. Surround him with Father. We'll go and snatch the bag."

Bai Wutong smiled coldly and looked at Li Miaoyu. "You're quite bold."

A fifteen-year-old girl not only proposed personally, but also dared to order others to kill them.

Li Miaoyu scolded angrily, "Ugly freak, why are you being so sarcastic? Do you believe that I'll cut your face apart!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Chu Tianbao suddenly appeared in front of her. He was so fast that she couldn't even see him clearly. With a whoosh, the sharp knife slashed past. She didn't even feel any pain. A few centimeters of blood appeared on her delicate face. It extended from her glabella to the corner of her mouth. Her skin was lacerated and her flesh was bleeding. It was terrifying.

In the blink of an eye, Chu Tianbao returned to Bai Wutong's side like a ghost. He was still holding the dripping dagger in his hand. His cold expression did not look like a fool at all. He was clearly a ferocious wolf!

The Li family members stood there in horror, their hearts almost jumping out of their throats.

Li Miaoyu, whose face was itchy and dazed, subconsciously raised her hand to touch it. Her hand was covered in blood. She immediately cried out in horror, "Ahhh... My face, my face..."

Bai Wutong glanced coldly at the frightened Li family members. She took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood-stained dagger in Chu Tianbao's hand clean.

Chu Tianbao put his well-defined hand in front of Bai Wutong and said innocently, "Wife, wipe it."

There was also a little blood on his hands.

Bai Wutonglooked at him crossly. 'He's so delicate. I really shouldn't indulge him.'

Then, as if he had done it a thousand times, he returned the cleaned dagger to his waist and replaced it with a clean handkerchief and wiped his hands carefully.

At this moment, the Li family deeply realized that Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao completely regarded them as ants that could be killed at any time.

When they saw Li Miaoyu kneeling on the ground and crying miserably, the Li family's defense line completely collapsed. They hurriedly knelt on the ground and begged, "Swordswoman, swordsman, please spare us, spare us..."

Bai Wutong glanced at the trembling child in the woman's arms and said to Chu Tianbao, "Let's go."

Chu Tianbao immediately picked up the bag, picked up the pheasant, and chased after Bai Wutong.

Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao's figures completely disappeared. Only then did the Li family dare to collapse to the ground and let out a long breath.

Li Miaoyu was still crying miserably at the side. "Mother, find me a doctor, a doctor!"

Li Dali thought about how he had almost lost his life just now. Yet she still wanted to find a doctor. Did she really think she was made of gold?

With nowhere to vent his anger, Li Dali kicked Li Miaoyu in the chest. "You jinx, your whole family was almost killed by you!"

Li Miaoyu screamed. "I did it for everyone!"

Madam Li frowned and sighed. "If we don't have enough to eat today, what are we going to do tomorrow?"

Li Dali's gaze landed on Li Miaoyu's face again, and the resentment in his heart became even stronger. "Li Miaoyu has become like a ghost. No one would even want her for half a catty of food. Bringing her along is a burden. Strip her clothes and let's go."

Li Miaoyu's eyes widened and she clutched her chest in fear. "I'm your biological sister. How can you do this to me!"

Li Dali sneered. "It's a waste of food for you to be alive now."

It was her child after all. Mother Li couldn't bear it. She wiped her tears and said, "Dali, listen to me. Leave the clothes for her."

Li Miaoyu didn't feel touched at all. She only felt cold all over. Even her mother was about to give up on her.

She roared with all her might, "Why are you treating me like this! These days, I was the one who had exchanged for the food. Without me, you would have starved to death! You're heartless. I was unlucky to be born in the Li family..."

"Pa~"

Li Miaoyu raised her head in a daze after being slapped by Father Li.

"Evil creature, I should have drowned you alive when I gave birth to you."

"Let's go!"

After the Li family dragged their belongings away, Li Miaoyu got up in fear and staggered after them.

If she did not have the protection of the Li family, she would really be finished.