𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

Start from the beginning

The wind blew through the Queen's long crimson red hair as she gritted her teeth in absolute anger despite looking so petite

The Three of Clubs lifted his head, still holding onto a paintbrush dripping with red paint. "Y-Your Majesty, if anyone's to blame, it's him!" he blamed the Two of Clubs, point at him with the red brush.

"Have mercy, Your Grace," The Two of Clubs begged before quickly shifting the blame to another. "It was the Ace!" he shuddered in fear, pointing over to the Ace of Clubs who lifted the red bucket off his head, looking at Two with a betrayed expression.

"So it was YOU," The Queen of Hearts exclaimed, angrily pointing at the Ace with her heart-shaped fan in her other hand.

"Gah, no, it was the Two!" The Ace of Clubs protested, trembling in fear as he too shifted the blame to another.

"Then he will pay," The Queen of Hearts says.

"It was the Three, I say!" The Two of Clubs shouted, blaming the Three of Clubs.

The Queen of Hearts trembled in anger, completely in disbelief when her card soldiers before her did nothing but blame each other instead of talking responsibility which only fueled the already boiling oil within. "Enough of this. Off with ALL their heads!" she declared.

Y/n narrowed her dull eyes as some card soldiers dragged the three guilt cards away from the rose garden, off to where their heads shall be removed as the others cheered to satisfy the wrathful Queen. "Oooooooh! Yaaaay!"

"A sentence before the verdict...?" Y/n muttered before she began pondering on why the Queen of Hearts did such a thing as she helpless watched the scene.

"Hee hee hee," The Queen of hearts giggled sadistically in delight, covering her mouth with her heart shaped fan in a noble manner as she smirked.

"A fitting end. Color, you can't mend," The Two of Diamonds sighed in disappointment as he watched the three card soldiers getting dragged down the path.

"Everyone knows the roses should be red," Three of Shades stated.

**

"Hic...!" Y/n winced in pain as she went to her knees, cowering over as she covered her ears from the sudden loud noise. The dreamscape shifted to the familiar suffocating throne room as the same ethereal voice sang.

"Hello and goodbye, Master of the Court.
You're the scum of this earth,
consumed by your greed and all the sorts.
You shall feel the wrath that I'll place upon your life
So now, I order you to DIE!"