companions on a murderous conquest

✶ 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬  ⌢ companions on a murderous conquest ˇ !

✶ 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬 ⌢ companions on a murderous conquest ˇ !

[ I was on a writer's block, I'm so sorry girlies I got you xx ]

    Stefan soon found himself in an old warehouse, Elijah's carcass in one of the coffins, the only vessel parted slightly to show his body - in contrast to the rest who had likely been shut for decades. His eyes held no life, his skin so grey, cold, it looked like it would wither any moment, but it wouldn't. 

But if they did, it would show disappointment - for another betrayal from the man who blinded him by promises to return as they once were, one family. . And stabbed his hollowed heart the second he felt paranoia.

Once again.

Klaus narrows his eyes, looking at the grey veined corpse. Two of his men were there standing beside him, the other coffins behind them being loaded into a van. Stefan recognized the men as vampires too easily, which made him feel a slight pang of guilt.

Because if they weren't, his gums would've etched to release fangs, to feel their blood pooling around his tongue, it's taste making his mind would go numb with only a thought for more. And it would be ecstasy, before it all leaves, with nothing left. But carcasses after carnage, and more guilt to burden himself with.

But he consoled himself with a slight bittersweet smile; realising if he told the words as they were to Caroline she would hug him and say it's like all her failed relationships. And remove his mind from the discussion of his killings by gossip, and new songs she'd grown to love.

Low words from Klaus made him leave his earlier thoughts, "I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family." He stills, dark eyes now jaded, as he closes the coffin and turns to look at the two men.

The hybrid sighed, "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight."

They pull the coffin, shutting it to be clamped like a vise, as though worried he'd escape - before putting Elijah among the other caskets.

Stefan pauses, a ping from his phone driving away any other aimless thoughts. His eyes pause, a text from Elena. That then turns to two.

One telling him that Damon's okay, and another asking him where he is.

But he just shuts his phone. Burying it into his pocket, the movement making klaus' eyes shift as he smirks. "So.. Did Katerina make it in time?." Klaus murmured curiously, as though he didn't know. But he knew well. And all knew it. Everything he did was always planned out, he was always ahead, wether it be by two steps or by a mile.