tantalising tones and bitchy rencounters

✶ 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱  ⌢ tantalising tones and bitchy rencounters  ˇ !

✶ 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ⌢ tantalising tones and bitchy rencounters  ˇ !

At a dress shop in the mall, tyler laid on the bench, chewing on red heart cookies, as he waited for the girl to come out. His eyes looked back up, as Caroline stepped out of the dressing room a disgusted look on her face, and once Tyler saw her dress he scrunched up his nose. "No yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue." He states as she rolls her head bag in annoyance.

"I don't know about the blue, it's kind of tight." She says, as Tyler shrugs. "Well, I like it. And if I'm gonna be your date--," he starts, as she sighs. "I don't know why we are doing this." She states, as he rubs some of the strawberry jam off his lips. "Like you said, me and you are both single, and I am bored. My mother is going to eat me alive if I don't have a date. And, It'll be fun." He says encouraging-ish-ly as she sighs.

"What about Aaron?," she hums, as he sighs. "I don't know anymore." He says with a sigh, "what about your friends?," he asks as she scrunches up her nose. "bonnie spams me every hour or two about pretty guys she sees in the street, so I think we are good," She pops her eyes as she sits down next to him. "Elena has been kinda distant though. I am not sure." She mumbled. "Maybe she has just become busy after her and steffy started dating." She murmured.

"Right, but we are not good. Not if you're wearing that dress. It's a crime to society and my eyes. Also what's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped, it's kinda embarrassing. Especially after he just said she smelled. Are straight men this desperate?." He asks, lifting up the book that laid next to him. "You gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't." She laughs, as she gets up and zips off the dress and goes back into the changing room.

Caroline arrives to the grill with Bonnie, "You're taking Tyler to the founder's party? What about me?," bonnie asks, a whine in her voice. "Tyler is having a mid-life crisis, I need to be there for him. Go with Elena." Caroline says, as bonnie rolls her eyes, "She's asking Stefan."

"Ok go by yourself, then." The blonde shrugs, as bonnie huffs, "Gee, thanks. Oooh, Tell me more about the mysterious vampire," bonnie says squinting her eyes as she opens her mouth and makes a 'vamp' face, before laughing.

"What's more to tell bons?," the blonde asks as bonnie shrugs.

"All I know is that he is an Artist. A Hot older guy. What else is there? Oh yeah, British. knee-dropping accent, but his ego sounds bigger than his dick from what you've told me." She concluded as Caroline paused before shrugging, "Eh. That pretty much sums him up." Caroline rolled her eyes.

Bonnie laughs. "Seems good enough so far, he is an older sexy danger guy." She says raising her hands up and tilting them as if she is showing a vision.  "Older sexy danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?," Caroline laughs but bonnie's mood instantly drops, and she stiffens. "No more witch jokes, ok? That whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing still has me freaked."