unpleasant mornings turn likeable

✶ 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 ⌢ unpleasant mornings turn likeable ˇ !

Caroline had to admit this morning was the shittiest one she'd had in a while.

Last night, stefan had helped her walk back home, and after comforting her and asking her if she was okay like a million times, he finally left. Her alarm had went off early, she had ignored her dad's calls as usual — and her mom went to work earlier than usual. Oh and Tyler didn't even text her back, as he did god knows what with Aaron.

Caroline now laid on her bed, as she looked up at the ceiling. So far, she had been avoiding almost everything and everyone, especially Stefan. She hadn't attended the 150 kick-off party because Kelly was there and god did she hate Kelly, even more than liz hated that old hag. Plus why would she even go? It was useless at this point.

She needs food and enough alcohol to pass out, not more founders bullshit to make her feel better.

It was now seven fucking am in the morning, her eyes felt burned, and she could barely sleep. the only person she had talked to in the past few days was bonnie, and klaus. Caroline paused, and as she felt another ping come from her phone. Speak of the devil, she scoffed.

(Nik<3 ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ)

'Hello love,'

'hey'

'How are you doing?,'

'Bored tbh,'

'I can help with that ,'

'How? 🤭'

...

'WAIT NOO THATS SO FUCKED UP WHY?,'

'I am not sure.'

'After that, I just stopped trying to get along with him,'

'I in a way just accepted that he hated me and there was nothing I could do.'

'You know when you said you can help with me being bored,
this wasn't what I was thinking of.'

'Oh. Well, your not bored anymore are you?,'

'I guess not.'

'Well on the bright side it's my birthday in a few days.
I am getting us matching friendship bracelets 🤭'

'Now send me your address.'

'if I do, will you mail yourself to me?,'

'..umm no?,'