newfound and twisted friendships

✶ 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫  ⌢ newfound and twisted friendships  ˇ !

✶ 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫  ⌢ newfound and twisted friendships ˇ !

Tyler sighed as he leaned on the back building of the grill, it was a pretty secluded place, usually people came here to smoke or stoners like Vicki usually came here to hang out. He was looking for her still, not succumbing to the thought that was the bitter but evident truth. Vicki was dead. But he wasn't just going to let it go. He had been hopeful at finding at least one of those dumb friends of hers might just know where she ran off to this time.

He noticed through the alley that there was a shadow, someone was there. He paused as he saw the body not too far from his. He turned and stared at her for a second, as recognition poured through his eyes making them widen as he realised it was Caroline of all people. She seemed like she had a shitty day, or well - week.

Sure they weren't close, and he and her never really talked much, but he still wanted to check if she was okay like a decent human being should. And ever since Vicky went missing he hadn't really been feeling too well so maybe having a friend like her wouldn't be too bad, would it?

Lucky for him, Caroline had found no good food in the fridge to cook, so she chose to simply eat out at the grill. He watched from the corner of his eye as the siphoner threw the blunt on the floor and pressed it with a step of her heel, before she left his sight as she entered the front part of the grill.

She sat down on an empty table, she smiled at Matt who nodded and went to make her order. She looked down at her phone for a moment before her gaze locked with tyler's. Tyler's eyes lingered on her — he was unsure of how to approach her, and when he realised she caught him staring he just said fuck planning and walked over to her.

"Hey, are you ok Forbes?," he hesitantly asked as she gave him a confused look.

"I saw you smoking, it isn't really a Caroline move," he remarked making her sigh. "It's just uh, shitty week." she mumbled with a laugh, "Jeremy said he was trying to stop, so he gave me a batch to rid himself of it after seeing how shitty I looked." She shrugged.

"So.. What happened?," he asked as she furrowed her brows. "It's complicated," She explained, making him realise she doesn't want to talk about it.  "..Wanna go somewhere?," He interrupted her thoughts, "You've known me - not too well, but you've still known me since preschool and I promise I won't pull a Jennifer's body on you or something." He smiled slightly as she laughed.

"fine. Go where?," she hummed. "Well, drugs isn't a good look for you. So.. Shopping? The thing about guys hating it is a dumb stereotype," He rolled his eyes. "Plus there is this ice cream place near the mall--," the second he said ice cream he saw her in front of him with her bag picked up.

"You got me at shopping. But for your information, everything is a good look for me." She shrugged. "Even being a stoner. But I am pretty sure this is just a toxic phase." She hummed.

they soon arrived, and the two were walking through the mall, an ice cream grasped in Caroline's hand because she stole Tyler's. They continued talking, Caroline laughing for a second. "So, let me get this straight, your parents pressured you into dating a girl -- so you dated Vicki?," She raised her brows as he laughed.

"She is pretty. She was a close friend, and I kind of liked her. Plus, my mom hates her." He grins, as she rolls her eyes. "One day you'll mother will drown in the disappointment that is you." She muttered, as he shrugged. "Poetic." He smiled.

"Don't worry, my mom with her. It'll be like an old people girls' trip." She smiled back as he laughed.

"So, vicki isn't your type, who is?," tyler raised his brows. She paused.  "Well, doesn't matter the gender. I am always bi for any Winona Ryder character, that woman can do anything to me. Oh but typewise — masculine women with messy hair who happen to play electric guitar and.." she stopped. "..to be honest, I have a toxic taste when it comes to men." She paused, her nose scrunching.

"So, what's with all the questions about types? Do you like someone?," she smiles, as they stroll through the mall.

He paused. "..well did actually like Vicki but this guy just wouldn't get out of my head. I thought It was because maybe I hated him or something like that but it was the opposite." He laughed, embarrassed, as she put her hand on his shoulder. "And that guy is?," she spoke waiting with anticipation, a childlike smile on her pretty lips, as he sighed in defeat.

"You know Aaron fell?," he asked as both her eyes and smile widened. "Shut up. Oh you guys would look so cute together — I am sensing a winter wedding-," She trailed off teasingly making him laugh. "You think he'll you know-," he trailed off looking away as Caroline smiled. "Do you see the glances he gives you in class? That man is already in love with you." She rolled her eyes, as Tyler laughed.

Caroline was probably the sweetest person he probably had ever talked to. "it feels so good to get it off my chest." He sighed as she smiled at him brightly.  He smirked slightly, "Now that I told you about the guy I like, you need to do the same." he glared playfully as she smiled. "I don't have one." She smiled as he stared at her with narrowed eyes, and a look that only said, 'be fucking for real.'

"Ok. fine." She paused, "he is twenty one, an artist, and has with an english accent likely to make you fold," she informs as his brows raised, "Artist?," he asked as she smiled and nodded. "he has a painting hanging in the hermitage— and the louvre too apparently." she smiled

"Holy shit," he mumbled making her laugh, as they talked more and more, until it got late.

"Hey. It's late, you mind giving me a ride Ty?," she asked as he nodded instantly. "Yeah sure," he says as they both get into the car drive back to her house the only thing hearable in the car is the two of them arguing about who should be with Rory in Gilmore girls.

Today had been an interesting day, her shitty week was loosing its streak, she has a new friend. She sighed before changing her clothes and laying down on her bed, soon falling into a deep slumber, but her dream once again captured by the man in medieval clothing.

Klaus on the other hand, had anything but slumber on his thoughts as he looked through some very old texts, Katherine had a child. And this here proves it, a letter from her father to an old friend to take the child.  Which would mean that the petrova line didn't just end with her. And he had a small chance of finally breaking the curse that had been torturing his body and mind for a millennium..

AUTHOR'S NOTE ——- HI MY LUVELIEESSS !

ok so I started doing this episode by episode, yk like from season one, so uh listen I am doing a few time skips in the next few chapters so I can start season two for when they finally fucking meet and the plot is ok. Also he doesn't know anything about the scooby doo gang he just knows about her best friends since she talks about them obviously. also Tyler and Caroline are just platonic since I am making Tyler like a guy in this lmao — anyways enjoy !