unwanted preludes

✶ 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ⌢ unwanted preludes  ˇ !

✶ 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ⌢ unwanted preludes ˇ !

Caroline woke up gasping for air.   She parted her lips, and winced just by shifting her body, realising then that it pains her to move. Her eyes shifted down to the blanket that was covering her bare skin, horror emerging her features once she saw the crimson blood on the blanket which had been leaking from her injured neck, as memories instantly came flooding back. Her throat felt as if it were burning, her eyes felt numb, and her face felt sticky with all the dry tears that she had shed the previous night.

Caroline lifted her hand onto her neck, and held back another wince, as she felt her fingertips touch a large bite mark covered in what seemed to be dry blood. Her eyes trailed down to the rest of her body and she instantly felt tears blur her vision. She felt disgusted. There were bruises on her bare waist and legs, and bite marks could be spotted all over her neck. Caroline sniffles a sob as she trails her free hand and feels the rope marks around her wrist.

The blonde's breath hitches, and she holds back her sobs, immediately putting her hand to cover her mouth of any sound, as she looked next to her to see Damon sleeping soundly.

She holds back any winces, and slowly lifts herself up from the mattress at an attempt to leave the room, but just as her body left the satiny bedsheets, Damon's eyes immediately snap open.

The Salvatore looks straight at at her then her body, amusement of all things lacing his blue eyes. "Good morning." He smirks, once seeing the display of what he had done to her.  "Y-You.." she muttered, as her tears come back into view. "Oh stop being so dramatic, you obviously enjoyed it," he winked, getting up and putting on the clothes that were on the floor next to him.

Caroline felt her knees weaken, as she prepared herself to fall down, but before she could he had vamp sped towards her and held her from falling. "Y-You raped me." She sobbed, her eyes watering as she tried to back away from him.  "N-No, No, get away. Get away from me." She tried to raise her voice as her eyes narrowed in anger.

His eyes trail down to her figure, as he smirks and he leans his hand to touch her, but she instinctively puts her hand up in attempt to stop him, her palm glowing a brilliant red as it touched his skin. Damon winced in pain as he attempted to get his pale hand out of her grip, but she wouldn't budge like last time. She was never going to.

He groaned in pain and yelled as he felt his eyes fall, and she then parted her harsh grasp on his wrist, her eyes darkening at the sight of the unconscious man in front of her. She quickly took her dress from the table and pulled it onto her body, unable to look down at herself.
She then took the large bag on the corner of the room, and then took Damon's keys as she ran away from the house.  She didn't know what she did, but she wasn't sure if it would last too long.