petrifying bloodlines

✶ 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯  ⌢ petrifying bloodlines  ˇ !

✶ 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ⌢ petrifying bloodlines ˇ !

"..You explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture." Bonnie explains, as Caroline listens while she drinks from the can of coke. Her body was sat on the kitchen counter, with Bonnie talking to her, while Elena tried to prepare the food.

They had a slept over with her yesterday, and had ignored all their other plans. But, now Elena had a dinner with Stefan and Bonnie had thought it might be a good little distraction from everything. Neither of them knew anything about the incident except for what she had told them, and they weren't going to push her into anything she didn't want to say. Because the last thing they needed was to worsen her mood.

"I hate that one. it always interrupts when I am watching twilight," Caroline complained as Elena's lips twitched and she laughed. "Oh, come on guys. That commercial's on a constant loop. And care watches twilight religiously." The Gilbert reasoned. "Well, how about this? Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?," bonnie inquired as Caroline paused.

..what could those mean ?

"Maybe we should play the lottery. Have you talked to your grams?," Elena asked turning to the Bennett. "She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch?," she ranted to the two of them as Caroline swallowed.

Am I a witch? She still had no explanation of what she had done to him, but she was happy for it. Whatever it or these powers really were. "I don't want to be a witch." Elena pondered with a sigh, as bonnie nods. "And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody." The Bennett witch pointed out as she looked at the bowl Elena was putting food in.

Elena rolled her eyes playfully as she lets a playful smile curve on her lips. "Ok, serving spoons. Where are the serving spoons?," Elena inquired trying to remember where they are.  "Little drawer on your left." Bonnie replied quickly. "Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times." Elena reasoned yet again, as bonnie nodded, "Yeah, that's it." She spoke.

Tension overfilled the room as Caroline kicked her legs while she sat on the counter, but then they all seemed to hear the doorbell ring. "Ok, he's here. Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self." Elena says as she then turns on her heel and walks away to go see Stefan.

They both nod, and watch her leave as bonnie then turns and mutters, "Birthday candles." And she opens a drawer and find the candles laying in the drawer as Caroline gaps at her. "woah, witchy." She mumbled as bonnie rolled her eyes playfully, and wraps her arm around the girl's shoulder, side-hugging her as they then walked into where Stefan and Elena were to try and get this dinner over with.