week of inevitable torture

✶ 𝔰𝔦𝔵  ⌢ week of inevitable torture  ˇ !

✶ 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ⌢ week of inevitable torture ˇ !

       Caroline took the paperboard squround filled with ice cream from the kitchen, the blonde girl then went up to her room and shut the door behind her with a sigh. She placed the ice cream down about to get on her bed when she noticed something on her face through the vanity mirror.

She went closer to her mirror and looked at her eyes, she only then now noticing how puffy they actually were.

Was this a teary subject? yes. Did she basically get over it? almost. Was she trying to get through all this without screaming or having a mental breakdown? yes.  And will she do that? Of course.

I meaannn.. who the fuck wants to deal with eyebags all the time?. exactly, not her.

She sighed as she took out her eye cream from her bag, and applied it on her under eyes, only to then stop as she heard her ringtone from inside her bag.  

She picked up her phone without looking at the caller once answering, "hello?," she sighed.

"Hello, love." he smiled from the other side. Of course unbeknownst to her, he was calling her while his shirt was practically soaked with crimson blood, as he wiped the leaking blood drops from his lips with his freehand. Not that it was his, Klaus might have grown a bit hungry is all.

"Hey klausy," she slightly laughed, but she had spoke in a slightly muffled tired tone that he picked up too quickly on.

"Are you alright? ..Have you been crying?," he spoke his enlightened mood quickly changing, but she only gave him a small laugh. "Its complicated," she spoke, as he paused. "Try me," he replied. He'd likely do anything to make her feel better, and he actually liked talking to her. So this was just a bonus.

"I may have kind of just found out I was adopted, so you know it's a lot to take in," she shrugged to herself, while his eyes slightly widened. "Oh.. how have you been feeling?," he asked a small frown on his face. "I don't know. I feel so lost for some reason," she stated as he nodded from the other side, he didn't know what to exactly say to her.

He paused, caroline preferred getting distracted when she feels bad or annoyed about something she couldn't change. So he spoke, "my mother had betrayed my father when she had me, so I understand. I felt like my whole life was a lie at the time too." He explained, hoping that might work.

"..How did you just turn a sad talk into something we both have in common?," she blinked as as he hummed, a small amused smile forming on his lips. "We are just special like that I am afraid." He shrugs, you practically experience everything after a thousand years.

"What do you know about your real parents?," He then asked as she sighed looking down at the papers on her bed.

"My real mother's name is written but my father's isn't. It's weird. But her name is Lorelei Evans. That's kind of pretty, isn't it?," she mumbled in thought as his eyes widened slightly. "That siphoner witch?," he asked with a confused tone, but he had slightly regret it the second he had said it.  It was now was her turn to widen her eyes.