unpredictable masquerades.

✶ 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ⌢ unpredictable masquerades ˇ !

Klaus had more dreams of her, some where just little flashes of memories, others were full ones. He wasn't used to memories showing up— so he did what any logical vampire in this situation would do, he called a witch.

Aurel had arrived at the mansion, she was desperate. For anything. Any bit of information to restore a bit of hope. The hybrid had killed her entire coven for trying to steal his brother's coffin from him, but she had lived only because she bargained.

She bargained for her life and betrayed nature to save herself, but she apparently wouldn't have to that for much longer. The man had sent her a message informing her of a certain deal since he had no other witches around for miles.

Help him with a certain spell for her freedom.

She was obviously weary of this deal.  The man wasn't known for keeping them, but no one lived to tell the tale of when he didn't keep them either. She had entered the well lit house, a nervous frown on her face. 

The man only smirked as he laid back on his couch, in all his glory. A prideful smirk on his lips. He motioned for her to sit down on the couch in front of him and hummed. "Hello, Aurel." He spoke as she swallowed. "Don't worry, I am keeping my part of the bargain, and we haven't even begun yet."

"What do you want, klaus," she spoke sternly, raising her eyes to meet the hybrid's who scoffed. "Where to start.. I've been having certain dreams, lately." He started as she perked up. Dreams? She paused in confusion.

"To be more specific dreams about a certain girl." He spoke as she furrowed her brows. "A girl?," she repeated, as he sighed. "You are aware of the concept of soulmates, are you not?," he asked blankly, as her eyes widened in shock.

The ruthless original.  Klaus Mikaelson. Had a soulmate? 

She paused. It was unimaginative. impossible. Perfect. It was the perfect way to get back at him. She must be real, and he must be desperate, because he was revealing good information without realising it.

A certain two acquaintances of hers, spoke about going to kidnap a doppelgänger for his curse, but his soulmate?

That was a completely different thing.

"Who is she?," she asked as Klaus's dark smirk vanished. His eyes darkened and his face marred a stern glare. "..this is only to check if your speculation is true, Klaus. What if it's a witch messing with your head?," she tries to manipulate him, as he shakes his head.

"No. That's not what your here for, Aurel. I know she is. I have known about her for a millennium. Waited for exactly that long."  He spoke as she paused, confused and slightly frustrated now. "The only thing that's changed is the dreams, I get her memories now instead of what used to be. What's it supposed to mean?." He asked as she paused.