"Fuck!!", I shouted and glared at the man who was now lying on the ground unconsciously while his face was all covered with blood and bruises, but I couldn't seem to mind his situation whenever I thought on what he said about Jennie.

I forcefully free myself from Seulgi's hold and I spit the blood in my mouth before I went to where is Jennie was standing.

My brows furrowed as I look at her, she's just wearing a pair of pajamas while my jacket was hugging her securely as I look down at her hands when it was shaking while holding my phone and wallet.

I sighed before I walk towards her and held her hand, pulling her outside.

"Lis!", she called me while I'm still dragging her out.

I cant think straight when, I felt how worried I am, questioning myself on how and why she's here.

"It hurts, please stop", she cried and this time I let go of her arm while I glare at her but she only cried and hug me suddenly.

Her sobs and tears went to my chest, vibrating against my hammering heartbeat that was also the same state as hers.

But I don't know why but a feeling of relief came over me as I hug her back and gently carress her head, hoping it will calm her down.

"How did you come here?", I asked when I gently pull her away.

She went silent and her hands went to her face, drying her tears away before she look at the entrance of the warehouse and I'm not that dumb to not understand what she meant.

I felt her hold my hand as she look at it, and her tears fell down again as she tries to wipe the blood and dirt from my fist with her shirt.

While I see her doing that, my heart suddenly fluttered against my chest, how it feels comfortably beat while I continue to look at her worried state.

'What the hell is happening to me?'

----

Jennie's POV

"Jennie",I heard her said my name while she forcefully took her hand away from my hold. That made me look at her and my heart instantly aches when I saw what happened to her face.

It was full of bruises and cuts that was all over her face, even the blood already dried together with the dirt that clings to her wounds, but I could never deny that it didn't even made her less attractive.

I shake my head when that kind of thoughts entered my mind even at this situation.

"Answer me Jennie, how did you come here? Why the hell are you here?", she asked already losing her patience with me on how aggressive she was asking.

After we talked over the phone, I felt guilty on making her feel that I made her think that she have the possibility to hurt me physically but it was never my intention, I didn't really mean what I said. I was just confused with my own emotions and thoughts because all of what was happening to me when she came. All of these are all strange and new specially with the kind of life I'm living before I met her.

I inhaled deeply before I look at Lisa and held her face gently, my tears starts to build inmy eyes again as I continue to stare at her state.

My eyes involuntarily closed when her hand went to my face and cups it gently, drying my tears away while her head moves closer to me.

"You made me so worried", she confessed while she stares into my eyes which made my heart flutters again with her honesty.

Lisa's head moves closer to me, our lips are about to touch while she gently carress my face with her thumb.