⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT(THE END)⚠️

Um...Hi? 😅

So, I know it's been an awfully long while since I updated but guys, please forgive me. I told you all I was going to take a well-deserved break after the hectic Versification contest. The short break accidentally lasted a bit too long and I am sorry for that.

But TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. So, you guys can't be angry with me. That is partially why I chose this date to start the new poem collection. 

Secondly, Exactly one year ago, I posted the first poem of this poetry collection. IT'S OUR POEM COLLECTION'S BIRTHDAY as well! So, I thought this would be the perfect day to put a happy end to this amazing journey we all shared together.

The new poem collection is out under the title 'Midnight Poetry(2): Dark Poems With Concealed Motivation'. You can check it out under my profile. 

ALSO, as a kind of compensation and apology. I have made the ebook version of my Amazon book 'Midnight Poetry: Dark Poems With Concealed Motivation' free. Just search the title on Amazon, you already have the cover to confirm the book.

I would also like to state that I wasn't being completely lazy. I have published two books in paperback form, guys. I was just switching a bit and concentrating on my stories along with my poems as well because my stories suffered an awful lot during the Versification contest. 

If anyone is interested, I have published 'The White Face Man: Horrors Of A Mirror' and 'The Curse Of KV 62: Provoking The Boy King'. I am personally really proud of the first one.

Excuse my excitement but, I mean just look at its cover:

I literally spent two hours making it. Let me know what you think about it in the comments. It's available on Amazon and Flipkart. Its ebook version is free till tomorrow as well. So, check it out if you are interested.

Enough self-promotion. 

Now, a BIG BIG BIG thank you to every single one of you for sticking with me till now. Your support means the entire world to me. I can't express how much I love the support and love that you have shower on my poems. 

Especially given that we are sitting at 1.99K views which might turn 2K anytime, maybe before this announcement is published. Honestly, how the hell did that happen? Even when I didn't update this collection...?

You guys are magical!

BUT none of you have the permission to leave. The first poem in the new poem collection is out now. Check my profile. That poem is actually a bit personal and special. It's really close to my heart. 

I wrote that poem when I was overwhelmed with hesitation regarding publishing my 'Midnight Poetry' as an official paperback and ebook. I was a bit afraid of the reaction of some known people once they read my really JOLY and BRIGHT poems. But in the end, it turned out pretty well. I have written about the fear that was eating my heart at that time and I LOVE IT. You seriously don't want to miss out on that. Don't believe me? 

Look at this beginning for yourself-

I am scared
What will they think?
Shall it not be shared?
My soul lives in that ink

What will they say when they get to know
I am the dark weeping sky and not the rainbow
I am a used-up lamp that can never glow

Stop Stop Stop. Now, head to the new poem collection to continue reading it further. Got it? That's an order. 

YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Now, jokes aside. I just want to say that I love every single one of you from the depths of my heart. It is because of you guys I have found the confidence I never knew I had. 

Hey, you! I am watching you. Go to the new poem collection. NOW!

PS: Luv you all forever❤️❤️❤️