20. The Sky Is On Fire

The sky is on fire
I don't save it
I stand and admire
And give my permit

I am still calm as my eyes hide a storm
I know in a demon, I did transform

The sky is on fire
I don't save it
It's my heart's desire
And I commit

I might be evil but I am still alive
I am sorry, but it was the only way to survive

The sky is on fire
I don't save it
I stand and admire
And give my permit

They sky is on fire
I don't save it
It's my heart's desire
I commit

************

Hey there, my dear poem lovers! DrishKing008 is back with a bonus update for you guys as we have crossed 200 views, atleast that's what I had planned but I had no idea that we are going to shoot from 200 to 259 views in just a matter of days. So, now it's instead celebrating 250+ views. It's really crazy how fast this poem collection has been growing in the past few days.

I did this bonus update partly because of that and partly because...well, I am not really impressed by this poem of mine. It was...okay. So, I figured that I shouldn't publish it as a weekly update as it is not that good. So, I decided to publish it in a bonus update. Read it if you like otherwise you can skip this one.

Anyways, this poem is for times when you don't have any option but to choose the dark path, when you are forced to act evil because of some reasons. It's totally fine. You acted evil but you aren't evil. Sometimes, that's the only way and don't hesitate to chose it. You are more important than some moral values. You are the most precious thing for you. As it is said, "DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE FOR THE CHOICES THEY MAKE WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE OPTIONS THEY HAD TO CHOOSE FROM". Sometimes, evil is the only option. It is either less evil or more evil. Don't hate yourself because you chose the evil one love yourself as you chose the less evil one.

Now, do make sure to Vote if you liked the poem, Comment if you wanna say or ask something or if you have any topic on which you would like me to write a poem, and Share the poem if you found it motivating.

See you on Saturday!