𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Start from the beginning

"I volunteer for taste tester!" Grim happily says.

"Well...I was planning on doing a little baking," Trey says.

Ace's eyes shined at his words. "Then..."

"We do have most of the stuff you'd need, but..." Trey says before he rested his head in his palm with a cheeky grin. "I'm afraid I'll need something from you in return,"

"Wha- You're gonna charge me to make it?! What kinda racket...?!" Ace exclaimed in disbelief.

"Nah, I wouldn't make money from a freshman!" Trey laughed. "I was gonna make this chestnut tart Riddle wanted, so I'm gonna need you to gather a ton of chestnuts,"

"That sounds just as annoying!" Ace shouted. "But...fine. How many chestnuts are we talking here?" he asked.

"Let's see," Trey hummed, estimating how many is needed in his head. "To make enough for the merry unbirthday party we'll need...about 200 to 300 hundred of them,"

Deuce gasped in shock. "Did you say HUNDRED?!"

"For real?!" Ace gasped, sweatdropping

"Hehehe. After that, they're all gonna need to be boiled and shelled," Trey giggled with a mischievous glint from his glasses. "I'm going to need some help turning it into a puree,"

"UGHH!"

"Alright, I'm gonna head out," Grim bluntly says.

"I'm leaving too," Deyce added.

"Me too. I have to tutor someone from my dorm and cook their dinner," Isfrid says, stating his reason why he can't help out. After all, he really did have to tutor three students about the art of swordsmanship. Those students are Malleus, Silver, and Sebek. Lilia asked if he could give them special lessons and Isfrid agreed, after all, he is one of the aura swordmasters in the world. Also Malleus pleaded Isfrid to cook their dinner because Lilia offered too.

"You heartless cowards!" Ace exclaimed in betrayal, earning a glare from Isfrid.

"Don't worry, Ace. I have free time to help," Y/n assured him.

"Y/n...you're an angel!" Ace smiled brightly, glomping Y/n, causing her to fall back into Isfrid who caught himself and his sister, widening his eyes in surprise.

"Hold up! Haven't you ever heard that food tastes better if you make it with your friends?" Cater asked Deuce and Grim. "This'll be a memory to treasure! It could even be your chance to make a splash as a cooking blogger!"