The Secret of Dry Dry Ruins!

Back in Princess Peach's Castle... 

Peach was in her room, thinking to herself. Luckily, she had Twink for company. 

Peach: I wonder where (Y/N) is doing right now... I wonder if he's hurt... I'm so worried about him! 

Twink: He'll be all right, Princess. Why, I bet he's saving some Star Spirits right now!

Peach: Yes... You're right, Twink. I must be strong. I need to concentrate on finding a way out of here.

Twink: But there are tons of guards just beyond your door... And it's impossible for you to escape through the window...

Peach: Oh! Wait a minute! I remember that there's a secret passageway out of my room. 

She goes to a photo of herself, and then opens it to see a button. 

After pushing said button, a secret passageway opens up through the fireplace. 

Twink: Yes!! Cool!! Now we can get out of this room!

They then found another secret, a revolving door, which lead into a room. 

There the two found an open book. 

Peach: Let's see. "Today I went to Star Haven and stole the Star Rod. Now I'm invincible! Cool! I also captured those seven Star Spirits, so they won't annoy me anymore. It was a hard day's work and I'm feeling pretty bushed. Dinner was nice but a bit bland." 

Twink: You know, I get the feeling I know whose diary this is. 

Peach: I'll go to another day. 

She flips to another page. 

Peach: "Today was great, diary! I used my castle to lift Princess Peach's Castle way up into the sky! Then I barged into Peach's Castle and beat up (Y/N)! Yeah! Unbelievable, I know! So fun! And there's more! After that, I kidnapped Princess Peach! I couldn't be happier, diary! I hope she starts to love me...

Twink: THIS IS BOWSER'S DIARY!!! 

Peach: Oh dear. WAIT! THAT'S IT! Maybe it has some info on where one of the Star Spirits are. "Well, the Koopa Bros. got beaten by (Y/N), diary. He even set free that stupid Star Spirit I kept there. I'm so mad I can barely write! "Ohh, I'm (Y/N), I'm so big and strong and good and helpful..." I hate him! But I'm not worried. There's no way (Y/N) can save the Star Spirit being held in Dry Dry Ruins. To do that, he'd have to solve the mystery of the sands and then find Dry Dry Ruins in Dry Dry Desert. How would he even know how to go to the desert, anyway? So I'm not worried at all. In fact, I'm so calm I'm gonna go to bed now." 

Twink: AHA! Dry Dry Desert and Dry Dry Ruins! 

Peach: You think you can tell (Y/N)? 

Twink: Can do! I'll get right on it! 

He heads out. 

Peach: Good. 

However, all of a sudden, Bowser walked in with Cinder. 

Bowser: I knew I left my diary around here somewhere!

Cinder: You keep a diary? 

Bowser: Yeah, so? 

Cinder: My God, you're such a moron. Whatever, l- PRINCESS PEACH!! 

Bowser: What are you t- HOW DID SHE GET OUT?! 

Cinder: I got this! KOOPATROLS! 

Two Koopatrols appeared. 

Cinder: Yes, Lady Cinder, Lord Bowser?